Sad update @ Super Power Collectibles :-(

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still have 3 items on pre order to be refunded. I understand the delay, just glad marcio is getting the refunds out.

Last edited:
I think I've shown a reasonable amount of patience with this situation and the tough circumstance Marcio has been in. But I've been waiting for my Arthas replacement base since June/July and there's still no resolution...

What's going on Marcio?

did you receive my new pm Marcio?

refunded today

I think I've shown a reasonable amount of patience with this situation and the tough circumstance Marcio has been in. But I've been waiting for my Arthas replacement base since June/July and there's still no resolution...

What's going on Marcio?

that has been completely my fault man, there were some issues which i won't get into

i have the base here, I'll get it out to you tomorrow! i'll send you a tracking #

Hey guys,

Sorry for not replying sooner, I've been out of town. The next batch of refunds will only happen in the new year. I know you've all been more than patient with me and asking you to wait longer isn't the best move on my part. I simply just can't afford to give out any more refunds until the new year.

Thanks again

Hey Marcio,

Hope things are going well for you. Is there any update on when the refunds can be expected? Or should I say when all refunds would be expected by? Do you think by the end of February everyone will be refunded or should we expect a longer wait?

Thanks

Hi Marcio, Happy New Year. I hope everything is well.

I'm wondering regarding the status of the refunds, and hoping we can expect them soon. Please read my PM for details of my order for refund.

Thanks, take care!

Still waiting patiently on my end too, wife's first purchase at a non-big name store. It was for my birthday in July. Items never got shipped obviously and we're still waiting on the refund.

So much for trying to support the little guys.

I might be able to get in touch with him if no one has heard anything by the end of the month.

just pm me in the beginning of Feb if an issue remains and I will see what I can do to help out.

Someone from a local forum did receive a refund shortly after xmas, so I remain confident that this will all get sorted out.

I might be able to get in touch with him if no one has heard anything by the end of the month.

just pm me in the beginning of Feb if an issue remains and I will see what I can do to help out.

Someone from a local forum did receive a refund shortly after xmas, so I remain confident that this will all get sorted out.

I am pretty sure that things will work out, Marcio is a great guy, but I can see how the lack of communication could trouble some.

Back