Sad update @ Super Power Collectibles :-(

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is why I'm kind of glad I'm leaving this business. I did get tired of many customers not understanding how things work. Not saying this is the case with you but I look forward to not having to deal with that side of things.

Please pm me your order #

PM Sent with order info.

the SPC website is now permanently closed so I can't check my order status to see if it changes to refunded. I sent my order # by pm so please let me know when i get my refund. Thanks!

the SPC website is now permanently closed so I can't check my order status to see if it changes to refunded. I sent my order # by pm so please let me know when i get my refund. Thanks!

Got your pm, thank you

You will get an email once your orders have been refunded

Hi Marcio,

I sent you an email a few days ago but have not heard back. Are you needing all of us to contact you about our orders that have not been refunded or is everything in the queue to be processed?

Hi Marcio,

I sent you an email a few days ago but have not heard back. Are you needing all of us to contact you about our orders that have not been refunded or is everything in the queue to be processed?

Hey buddy, sorry I've received hundreds of emails and must have missed yours.

If you know your order numbers then send me a pm with them, if not I can look them up under your name.

I just wanted to chime in and again thank Marcio for all that he has done for the collecting community in Canada.

I just wanted to chime in and again thank Marcio for all that he has done for the collecting community in Canada.

Thank you very much my friend!

Not sure if you guys are familiar with legends action figures out of Montreal but they just announced that they are closing as well after 16 years! Sad to see another Canadian store closing.

It's a tough time to be in the toy business in Canada! :-(

Thank you very much my friend!

Not sure if you guys are familiar with legends action figures out of Montreal but they just announced that they are closing as well after 16 years! Sad to see another Canadian store closing.

It's a tough time to be in the toy business in Canada! :-(

Damn that sucks!

Marcio, I just want to wish you luck in the future bro. And perhaps if everything goes back to "normal" we'll see SPC open up again.

Damn that sucks!

Marcio, I just want to wish you luck in the future bro. And perhaps if everything goes back to "normal" we'll see SPC open up again.

Thank you so much! I really appreciate the support you gave SPC! Thank u!

Now I'll get to enjoy just being a collector like you.

If you know of any other stores in Canada to buy hot toys and sideshow please let me know!

Hey buddy, sorry I've received hundreds of emails and must have missed yours.

If you know your order numbers then send me a pm with them, if not I can look them up under your name.

Marcio, I'll send a pm with my order numbers. I wasn't sure if I had to wait for a bit. Sucks to hear the news of another Canadian store closing.

Thank you so much! I really appreciate the support you gave SPC! Thank u!

Now I'll get to enjoy just being a collector like you.

If you know of any other stores in Canada to buy hot toys and sideshow please let me know!

ToySquare in markham does
The day you told me I cannot get any of my preorders, I went to them to preordered back all of the hot toys. They charge MSRP+tax, unlike another place i went (dragon's r****), they charge shipping+tax on top.

Back