Sad update @ Super Power Collectibles :-(

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am very sorry to hear this sad news. I was always super happy with your service and prices. I have no clue where to get non 1/6 SS products now :(

Hey Marcio, hope things work out for you I really do, its never a wrong move to focus on your personal life - that comes first.

Unfortunately I too am left scratching my head scouting for a sideshow reseller in the Toronto area

Sorry to hear Marcio :(

Best of luck in the future. Thank you for providing such great service over the past couple of years. If it wasn't for you guys I have no idea where I would have got my 89 Batmobile.

Thanks very much! I appreciate the kind words

Paypal will charge us when we move the funds back into the bank account though...

If you originally paid by PayPal then I have no other way of refunding you, the fee they charge you is out of my control, sorry

Same... November is murder month.

All refunds will start Monday, however, they will take several weeks to complete.

I am very sorry to hear this sad news. I was always super happy with your service and prices. I have no clue where to get non 1/6 SS products now :(

Thank you, this was not an easy decision for me

Hey Marcio, hope things work out for you I really do, its never a wrong move to focus on your personal life - that comes first.

Unfortunately I too am left scratching my head scouting for a sideshow reseller in the Toronto area

I appreciate the understanding, thank you

You'll automatically get an email when the status of your order changes to refunded

Thank you!

Should I just sent you the list with the deposit I paid to you? Since I paid everything via PayPal, please make it a lump sum and as a gift then. This will ensure PayPal doesn't charge fees on it.

Should I just sent you the list with the deposit I paid to you? Since I paid everything via PayPal, please make it a lump sum and as a gift then. This will ensure PayPal doesn't charge fees on it.

You don't get charged fees when receiving refunds as far as I know.

Anyone know what happens if I paid by credit card through my PayPal and the credit card is no longer active?

Anyone here got their refunds yet?

No refund yet.

Waiting on about $125 or so. I paid in full for a 1/4 NECA Keaton Batman and the deposit on DX 14 Mime Joker. I ordered Joker in May I think and Batman in July I believe.

From now on I will stick with stores where I don't have to pay for items/deposits ahead of time. I understand why smaller stores do it in order to not get stuck with excess inventory, but when things like this happen, if for whatever reason no refund is given, there isn't much course of action with Paypal outside of that 45 day window.

$262.49 here.

Pm me your order # please

Anyone know what happens if I paid by credit card through my PayPal and the credit card is no longer active?

It will stay in your Paypal account

No refund yet.

Waiting on about $125 or so. I paid in full for a 1/4 NECA Keaton Batman and the deposit on DX 14 Mime Joker. I ordered Joker in May I think and Batman in July I believe.

From now on I will stick with stores where I don't have to pay for items/deposits ahead of time. I understand why smaller stores do it in order to not get stuck with excess inventory, but when things like this happen, if for whatever reason no refund is given, there isn't much course of action with Paypal outside of that 45 day window.

This is why I'm kind of glad I'm leaving this business. I did get tired of many customers not understanding how things work. Not saying this is the case with you but I look forward to not having to deal with that side of things.

Please pm me your order #

Back