Sad update @ Super Power Collectibles :-(

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hulk Maquette @ Super Power Collectibles!

I've pretty much run out of room ever since I started collecting PFs...I use my Captain America PF box as a table :lol

Hmm should u get rid of mu chairs, bed and other furnitures and replace them with boxes? :panic:

I'm actually a little scare coming next year. I have 3 really espensive statues on order with Galactus,. C3P0 & R2D2 and Hulk Maquette. :panic: All ordered via SPC though :)

Thank you! :clap :hi5: SPC is nothing without you guys!

Marcio, I know that EB doesn't have their 1/4 Bats and Joker up for order yet, but have you received any word yet, possibly an ETA if you'd get them sooner than later or anything since you're the official distributor now?

Sorry to keep bugging you about them :D

Marcio, I know that EB doesn't have their 1/4 Bats and Joker up for order yet, but have you received any word yet, possibly an ETA if you'd get them sooner than later or anything since you're the official distributor now?

Sorry to keep bugging you about them :D

Haven't heard anything about them but I'll send EB an email and let you know

Re: Pre-order Policy change @ Super Power Collectibles!

You and CUSTO are too quick! He was only on the site for 2 minutes! Someone loves their HULK!

HULK SMASH! :hi5:

Hah! I have your site favourited on my phone. Was about to see a Kevin Hart show and wanted to make sure I got my order in:1-1:

Hah! I have your site favourited on my phone. Was about to see a Kevin Hart show and wanted to make sure I got my order in:1-1:

Awesome!

Speaking of phones, I see that most of you do place orders on your smartphones. Do you guys like our mobile site? Do you find it easy and convenient to use? Do you prefer to order on your phones?

Any feedback would be appreciated

Thanks

Awesome!

Speaking of phones, I see that most of you do place orders on your smartphones. Do you guys like our mobile site? Do you find it easy and convenient to use? Do you prefer to order on your phones?

Thanks

I dont use the mobile site. I prefer to just load the full HTML site on my Android.

Awesome!

Thanks

It's funny that you mention that because I was viewing the site earlier on my iPhone and thought that it was excellent and really easy to use and to navigate- I was going to post something on here about it but then completely forgot :lol

It's funny that you mention that because I was viewing the site earlier on my iPhone and thought that it was excellent and really easy to use and to navigate- I was going to post something on here about it but then completely forgot :lol

Lol nice! Thanks for the feedback

Awesome!

Thanks

yeah man, your site is really easy to navigate. I think I only had that one hiccup when I accidently ordered 2 Black Widows, but that was my fault lol

yeah man, your site is really easy to navigate. I think I only had that one hiccup when I accidently ordered 2 Black Widows, but that was my fault lol

:lol:lol:lol

You can't go wrong with two BWs!

74718-captionepisode_30lowreslunaluna_eclipsedmacroseason_2the_fun_has_been_doubled.jpg

Re: Iron Man Mark VII @ Super Power Collectibles!

Hey Marcio, any word on when you'll be putting EB Bats and Joker up for PO or anything? Let me know please! :wave

Back