Sad update @ Super Power Collectibles :-(

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Super Power Collectibles

That's crazy man! Sometimes they just don't care!

We'll see you when Batman is released!

You bet... :hi5:. Oh and I almost had a heart attack when that woman did that. I will have explain to her what SideShow means, but I think I was interrupting her smoke break...lol

P.S. I was also wondering if you could get anymore of the AVENGERS MOVIE IRON MAN MK VII ARTFX STATUE by KOTOBUKIYA??

You bet... :hi5:. Oh and I almost had a heart attack when that woman did that. I will have explain to her what SideShow means, but I think I was interrupting her smoke break...lol

P.S. I was also wondering if you could get anymore of the AVENGERS MOVIE IRON MAN MK VII ARTFX STATUE by KOTOBUKIYA??

I do have more ordered but I'm not sure when they'll be in. Ill keep you posted. :)

I just got my enterbay Batman delivered to me at work...I now have to wait until I get home to open it...man it is going to be a long afternoon

We have 2 more DX12 Batman's available

We will also have 2 Iron Mongers coming in soon, if someone needs one just let me know. The Mongers will be here in early January. These are extras we were able to get!

We will also be getting more Enterbay Batman and Joker's in about 2 weeks!

:clap

Last edited:

thanks again for setting up shop and providing canadian collectors an AD with fair prices and fantastic customer service.

I can't tell you how much money you've saved me.

Also great to see you are able to get the new star wars line!

thanks again for setting up shop and providing canadian collectors an AD with fair prices and fantastic customer service.

I can't tell you how much money you've saved me.

Also great to see you are able to get the new star wars line!

That's very nice of you! Thank you and all our fellow Canadians on here that have helped me make SPC a great store! I am nothing without all of you! THANK YOU!

I started this hobby years ago and was also tired of paying crazy prices, I felt that we needed a better place to shop in Canada so I took my hobby to the next level! I LOVE this hobby and really enjoy helping out fellow Canadian collectors!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS to all of you! have an awesome 2013! :clap:clap

That's very nice of you! Thank you and all our fellow Canadians on here that have helped me make SPC a great store! I am nothing without all of you! THANK YOU!

I started this hobby years ago and was also tired of paying crazy prices, I felt that we needed a better place to shop in Canada so I took my hobby to the next level! I LOVE this hobby and really enjoy helping out fellow Canadian collectors!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS to all of you! have an awesome 2013! :clap:clap

No thank you dude... I may only be getting one piece from you now, but soon enough there will be more....:hi5:

Hey man can you get me two mint enterbay batmans?

Yo dude I just grabbed the last enterbay bats, can you please make sure the packaging is mint? Also I need another one as well, can you get another one?

Yo dude I just grabbed the last enterbay bats, can you please make sure the packaging is mint? Also I need another one as well, can you get another one?

Thanks for your order! Ill make sure it's mint!

The Enterbay bats and joker are sold out now, we cannot get any more

Back