Sabretooth Vs Wolverine or HULK Comiquette???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For me sideshow Dio's are hit or miss and the wolvie v sabertooth dio is definite a hit. I guess the hard part is trying to find a legitimate one

I guess I'd have to say wolverine and the diorama really reminds me of my teenagehood comics - I'm swaying towards the diorama, someone in the States is selling one for $600 so would have to have it shipped as there are none in the uk. Are there a lot of fakes out there? Is there anyway of being sure that he's not sending me a knock off?
Thanks for the reply:wave

i had the exclusive wolv vs saber and im in blighty...you can get anything in the uk so long as you order it from sideshow.

a collector from turkey bought ages ago or i'd let you have it for a price :google

i'd go for hulk because it is a very impressive size and pose but whatever you decide good luck with your purchase:)

Thanks for that Doctor but Sideshow are sold out. Can I ask what you sold yours for? I've made an offer for £350 on one that is up for around £367 its not the exclusive tho.

yep the wolvey dio was the very first vs piece sideshow produced and i snapped the ex up must be 3-4 years ago now.

i think i got around £350 for it 2 years back and have not kept up with secondary values but your offer sounds right:lecture

dont forget hulk commiquette is outstanding as well and youshould get it before it becomes scarce:lecture

Yeah, problem is that it is absolutely massive and I don't have anything that big yet, have quite a few bowens and hard hero, and have hulk vs silver surfer dio and daredevil bust from sideshow - saw the hulk comiquette for £379 on play.com with free postage but think I've got my heart set on the wolverine dio now.

Yeah, problem is that it is absolutely massive and I don't have anything that big yet, have quite a few bowens and hard hero, and have hulk vs silver surfer dio and daredevil bust from sideshow - saw the hulk comiquette for £379 on play.com with free postage but think I've got my heart set on the wolverine dio now.

play's price is a rip off,i got the reg hulk from SS and with shipping import duties came to around £280..

we all have our own tastes but if i had the choice again it would be hulk and i can never see myself selling him even if his value skyrockets:monkey3

I have both of these and the Wolvie vs. Sab's is one of those statues that have stood the test of time. The Hulk comiquette just came out and a little easier to find around. The way that I hunt is for the oldest stuff first and the new is easy to snap up when you're ready to purchase.

Good advice IronLungs thanks for that, I must admit some of the fun is in the hunt. And Doctor £280! really, what about shipping and tax etc. on the sideshow site hulk is on the waiting list and is costing about £220 I'm assuming shipping is about £50 and then have to pay the tax on it which could be up to £50 too?

i've got both and i would say the vs dio is a classic and getting harder and harder to get, so i'd go with the dio EX. of course

Good advice IronLungs thanks for that, I must admit some of the fun is in the hunt. And Doctor £280! really, what about shipping and tax etc. on the sideshow site hulk is on the waiting list and is costing about £220 I'm assuming shipping is about £50 and then have to pay the tax on it which could be up to £50 too?

Sideshow's shipping rates to the UK are incredibly low; you won't even pay $50, let alone £50. And the customs charge will be no more than £40, either. SSC ship their statues as art, not merchandise, which keeps the VAT down. :) :lecture

Ah ok thanks for that - I'll know for the future. That's really helpful, thank you.:yess:

No problem, mate. Always good to help out a fellow Brit. I was amazed when I first ordered from Sideshow directly; I was expecting a giant customs bill and actually ended up saving over £100.

For example, Play are selling the regular She-Hulk PF for £400. The EX, direct from Sideshow, including shipping and VAT, doesn't even come to £250. That's a hell of a saving. :lecture

Oh, and congrats on your Wolvie vs. Sabretooth diorama purchase. That's a really nice piece to own. :hi5:

Back