Saban’s Power Rangers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll give that a watch tomorrow, thanks!

I missed it yesterday too. Thanks for the link. :rock

My man lol

IMG_9613.JPG

The film, and even that season of the show is when I started to tap out of the series. I thought In Space was pretty damn good, and I got out of it after that completely.

I loathed that ****ing Blue Ranger kid.

I struggled with the Turbo season as well. I really enjoyed In Space as you said, but really really liked Lost Galaxy and SPD. Other highlights for me were Ninja Storm, Wild Force, Dino Thunder, and Jungle Fury.

I've really struggled though with everything in the Nickelodeon era.

This is well written. Those tmnt designs were terrible. As much as I love tmnt, those newer movies are absolute garbage. The original was really good. I agree with you clown. MMPR hasn't had a good one yet.
How do you make the argument that the TMNT designs were terrible but these aren't. Or that this is well written? :lol

Lol you got no evidence that I'm not self-aware. You know what else I predict, you gonna have to have the last word when someone says something to you. People were being optimistic about the teaser. No need to come in and start labeling people who are optimistic for movie.
Exhibit A.

I predict that you'll reply to this.

It's just banter mane, jeez.

These suits are cluster **** for sure, but they're growing on me. But we don't even know how they work yet. There's some really good fan art out there of what people would of preferred and I for one like their stuff better, but it is what it is. Besides, I doubt they'd be in these suits for very long anyway since the show had plenty of costume changes to fit into the new version of Super Sentai they used stock footage of.

These suits are cluster **** for sure, but they're growing on me. But we don't even know how they work yet. There's some really good fan art out there of what people would of preferred and I for one like their stuff better, but it is what it is. Besides, I doubt they'd be in these suits for very long anyway since the show had plenty of costume changes to fit into the new version of Super Sentai they used stock footage of.

Yeah I can understand that, the Flash's suit burns my retina but I kinda like it in motion. And it looks a lot like a PR suits :lol

Its the one thing that fans of the show that saw the movie and hated it have in common with the teaser, it can't do any worse than that crap. Even as a kid in the theater, I hated it.

I went to see that film with my best friend at the time, and I remember liking the suits and seeing the cast outside a set/fake looking studio, but the final battle was terrible. Then at the end when Zordon (who was sick or something looking like a giant raisin ) started to get his energy back from the rangers, I looked at my friend and said, "I bet their headquarters fixes itself" and he was like, "Nah...that'd be stupid." Well, 20 seconds later he was like, "GTFO!!" :lol

I also missed Jason and the other original Rangers because when I saw the film I hadn't seen the second season, so I had no idea why the original cast was missing. I was like, who are these people?

This is well written. Those tmnt designs were terrible. As much as I love tmnt, those newer movies are absolute garbage. The original was really good. I agree with you clown. MMPR hasn't had a good one yet.

:hi5:

Omg Turbo was an act of war. That movie made me numb

I never saw that film. In fact, I never saw any PR shows after the first film :lol

This is what amazes me about that trailer.....

We all know what Power Rangers look like YET the ending of that trailer was exciting.

They've already released official costume pics for christs sake YET the ending of that trailer still excited!

That is amazing if you ask me.

They totally sold it.

I was like "Yeah suit up muthe****ers!"

We all know what Power Rangers look like YET the ending of that trailer was exciting.

They've already released official costume pics for christs sake YET the ending of that trailer still excited!

Same.... Well, it perplexes me more than it amazes me.

They totally sold it.

I was like "Yeah suit up muthe****ers!"

I like how the new practical suits look with the enhanced cgi on film. They look alien, as opposed to a plastic or rubber suit.

ojbUH5d.jpg

My mistake
Lol I'm just messing, to be honest I think bay would be ok for power rangers, he'd bring the action that's for sure. This movie looks like this directors last movie, even down to the teen outcast group of friends. I liked project almanac, I thought he did a great job with the friendship dynamic, which if it translates to power rangers, will be a great thing considering that's one of the corner stones of the show.

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

Lol I'm just messing, to be honest I think bay would be ok for power rangers, he'd bring the action that's for sure. This movie looks like this directors last movie, even down to the teen outcast group of friends. I liked project almanac, I thought he did a great job with the friendship dynamic, which if it translates to power rangers, will be a great thing considering that's one of the corner stones of the show.

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

Never heard of it, is that an Indi film? What's Chronicles, why are people comparing the movie trailer to it

Back