S.H. MonsterArts Alien and Predator Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got the "Big Chap" yesterday. It's not 100% accurate, but it's the closest to Giger's creation I've yet seen. The head sculpt has that otherworldly look that seems so hard to capture, even though there's too many teeth.

Ordered the Alien whilst playing the new game last week and it arrived today.

MA Alien 008.jpg

It's a great figure Abake. You should pick one up, the poseability is out of this world. You can even get it in the crab-walk!

:duffverbal kool pic!!!!............

Can u show pics of wolf holding the cannon or using the shoulder cannons?

Anybody know what happened to this line? Just last week I got Heavy Armed Wolf and the Alien Warrior and damn, this figures are sweet. The quality of these things is mind blowing.

I saw pics of a Scar Predator on the web but no other info about it.

It would have been great if they did the Predalien and the Alien Warrior from AvP-Requiem.

Hey, guys

Does anyone have a wolf predator for sale? Looking to buy today for less than the Amazon price of $48 shipped.

Also, it seems the wolf predator is the most accurate to the original film. Is that right? Sorry for the questions. New to the line.

Thanks. And I'm also interested in buying other figures from this line btw. PM me.

Does anyone have a size comparison picture of a monsterart Alien and a Hot Toys Predator? I was thinking about a diorama..

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Does anyone have a size comparison picture of a monsterart Alien and a Hot Toys Predator? I was thinking about a diorama..

They would be waaaaaaaaaaay out of scale with each other. S.H. Monsterarts are like 5" tall at 1/12 scale (I think) and the hot toys preds are at 1/6 scale.

They would be waaaaaaaaaaay out of scale with each other. S.H. Monsterarts are like 5" tall at 1/12 scale (I think) and the hot toys preds are at 1/6 scale.

I agree. If you care about scale then these are way too small to pair with a HT Pred. The Monsterarts AvP Aliens are about 7" tall if I recall correctly which is only about half as tall as a HT Pred. If you don't care about scale though, then go for it. They're really nice figures if a bit fiddly.

Thanks! 1/12 vs 1/6 is a deep difference, they will disappear with two Predators, they will look just like annoying Chihuahuas.. I guess this is the reason why I didn't find any pics of people that tried something like that.

Back