S.H. MonsterArts Alien and Predator Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interesting tid bit of info. Big Chap IS supposed to be taller than the Alien Warrior. Tamashii's specs page for both creatures says that the Alien Warrior is supposed to be 170mm while Big Chap is supposed to be 180mm. The Alien Warrior is the right height, but they totally screwed up Big Chaps.

Are there any side by side comparisons of the heavy armored wolf with the standard wolf?

They're the same figure. Just one comes with all the weapons from the movie, the other has half.

I do not know if I'll take the Big Chap, the transparent dome factor bothers me a lot, they ruined a good sculpt in my opinion, I think I'll hold my old and irreplaceable Big Chap NECA 18 inch

Everyone seems stuck on the Big Chaps' dome, but I can't seem to get over the legs, lol. They're so short!

Indeed!
They fixed the shape of the dome and (shape-wise) it looks pretty awesome.
But the legs are quite another story. As are the teeth.

According the the Blue Fin panel from Anime Expo it looks like they are not going to continue the AVP MosterArts line....

According the the Blue Fin panel from Anime Expo it looks like they are not going to continue the AVP MosterArts line....

With NECA going out of their way to NOT release any AvP Preds I was hoping MonsterArts would finally give us something. That said, I wasn't really that impressed with the Wolf Predator they released so my excitement had already died down quite a bit since the initial announcement. Then they pulled that shady stunt with the Heavy Armor version of Wolf and that soured me on the line even more.

so i guess were not getting a queen with, that blue fin comment, that sucks:read

So that means Scar Predator is officially cancelled ?

Any chance for a Classic Predator down the road ?

So that means Scar Predator is officially cancelled ?

Any chance for a Classic Predator down the road ?

- buy more aliens
- rescue the line
- tamashii brings out new figures
- profit????

i bought 5 AVP ALIENS..... this is really bad news. i hope its not official. i was really looking foward to a Queen and some predators like scar etc.

Well nobody stated that the line IS Dead, it just looks like it. Their digimon line also looks dead but they still release a figure once in a while and let them know wich one you want them to bring out

it is true, even the legs are too short, but the thing that makes me arrabiare is the clear dome!

I received mine this week. I didn't know that the tail had seperate parts. Sorry if this was mentioned here. Also I had a tough time attaching the tail. The figure is small compared to NECA. I put it next to a custom Spidey figure and it seems to be the same 6 inch scale as Spidey.

Oh well.....:dunno

I spoke with Tamashii Nations directly on the issue. They're putting the Alien and Predator line on hold, not discontinuing it.

Back