S.H. MonsterArts Alien and Predator Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey mates i have this alien figure 5 days ago ...and i want say ..is the best alien action figure i have in my hands:exactly: ...the joints are amazing!!!!!! The materials...the sculpture ...the poses....are amazing..amazing ..and amazing

you have buy!!!!!!

Pics please....:wave

y6ui.jpg

arghhhh.I am just getting into collecting aliens.I bought the neca series 2 big chap.Now that i seen monsterarts version i dnt know which line to collect from.I like neca because of the size but i like the look on the monsterarts.what to do guys!

well after watching a few video reviews on the monster arts version.I am gonna stick with neca.I feel like the price for the monsterarts version is not worth its small size.I like necas big size and for half the price you get a bigger figure and the only thing i say that monsterarts has over neca is the articulation.But thats just my though and opinion.

arghhhh.I am just getting into collecting aliens.I bought the neca series 2 big chap.Now that i seen monsterarts version i dnt know which line to collect from.I like neca because of the size but i like the look on the monsterarts.what to do guys!

I'm in the same boat. I am just starting with Aliens/Predator and my top priority is the most accurate to the original movies. But the NECA ones aren't in production very long and sell out quickly, driving up prices on ebay.

All I really want is a Big Chap, an Aliens Warrior, and a masked Jungle Hunter Predator.

NECA's Alien and Aliens are readily available, but I've heard such bad things about the shoddy quality. I don't know if Bandai is gonna be much better but for the price I sure hope so!

I preordered Bandai's Big Chap mainly cause I live in Japan so it's easier to just get this one instead of importing NECAs. And I really was sold by the write up they did about how the developed the toy.

If they do an Aliens Warrior and Jungle Hunter in the next year or so, I'll have the collection I want!

I ordered my Alien from Amazon on the 10th of February and the delivery date was scheduled for today, but they delayed it. Said they're trying to locate stock. :(

Back