S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They fixed Palpatine! :yess: He looked so much worse before but now he's pretty much perfect.

View attachment 434737

Hopefully he'll include extra standing legs too, as well as an "angry" face.

Grievous looks perfect. Those eyes are super menacing. I may actually pick him up despite owning the model kit.

Perfect ? Really ?

Did you see Art FX Koto Emperor Palpatine ?

The one figure that looks perfect is this guy! He needs a release date already.

D63A2D0F-82BF-465D-BF5E-1CE8EFA5EC54.jpeg

This line is amazing yet incredibly frustrating. Not knowing if we'll get obvious go-to's like Boba, Palpatine, X-Wing Luke, or any of the ESB costumes, is maddening.

He’ll definitely be the best Palpatine in this scale by a long shot.

Personally I’m not interested in the FX statues - I prefer figures.

Not to mention the Art FX line is in a weird scale (7"?) that doesn't mix well with SHF stuff.

This line is amazing yet incredibly frustrating. Not knowing if we'll get obvious go-to's like Boba, Palpatine, X-Wing Luke, or any of the ESB costumes, is maddening.

Right on. Should be at least 1 PO per month 12 figs a year.

I might be incredibly behind on this, but does anyone know why episode 3 Obi-Wan never went up on Bigbadtoystore?

They might have missed him, they have to order them like the rest of us, if they cant get enough ordered they probably dont bother, plus theyre floating in quite a bit of stock

They might have missed him, they have to order them like the rest of us, if they cant get enough ordered they probably dont bother, plus theyre floating in quite a bit of stock
Ah, I see, thanks. I'll look around for a place to buy him once it releases then.

They didn’t get the new Leia either, and that was widely available. Maybe they just don’t care enough to go through imports for every single figure unless they think it’ll be a hot seller? Hard to imagine they’d think Anakin is a better seller than Ewan Obi-Wan or the classic ANH Leia though.

They didn’t get the new Leia either, and that was widely available. Maybe they just don’t care enough to go through imports for every single figure unless they think it’ll be a hot seller? Hard to imagine they’d think Anakin is a better seller than Ewan Obi-Wan or the classic ANH Leia though.

They've got Dooku up for preorder, I had been wondering if maybe Disney got to them or something, but yeah, really odd to skip Leia of all characters.

They've got Dooku up for preorder, I had been wondering if maybe Disney got to them or something, but yeah, really odd to skip Leia of all characters.

Could be theyre waiting to confirm stock before offering pre orders, maybe they dont want to over offer a pre order and have to back track?

Hey I know these are Bandai kits not figuarts, but can I get some feedback on this weathering? Not sure I like it.
8f4acf7bacec4d2418d2c6e21f3c64cc.jpg
e272ec8ecc1b6f196958570ff6068cad.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Back