S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think they're going to re-release Luke or Maul w/ the cloth robes. The one on Luke looks really rough, I think they're just having fun with the display; they usually show stuff that's been out and released for a while for these.
On myfigurecollection jedi luke is in database as "figuarts zero"

Yeah good point, may be I’m succumbed to my Boba Fettish, but yeah it does look like its Bandai brittle model counterpart. However that model had better colour differences between the lighter olive green helmet/gauntlet/jetpack contrast to the darker chest/back/cod armour and the orange shoulder/knees vs 1 yellow shoulder shoulder epaulette. It’s ok but No way near the realism of the Mafex Boba sculpts. Like I’ve said honourable mention - especially the paint of the battle damage on the helmet. I noticed I didn’t see the ESB EE-3 rifle?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The only way Figuarts will get me to buy a Boba is if they do the other bounty hunters. Right now I’m happy with The Mafex versions and TBS bounty hunters.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The only way Figuarts will get me to buy a Boba is if they do the other bounty hunters. Right now I’m happy with The Mafex versions and TBS bounty hunters.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeah too right and Hasbro also stepped up their game.

I couldn’t resist, sorry

04f35347dde0b615fb3773090ab4292c.jpg

The arms kill it for me, just lile hasblows, working the arm gimmick in make articualtion a no go, arms only move in a gorilla fashion, should have done the model kit thing with swap out arms

That’s exactly what I needed to not buy it! Seriously though, the arms do seem a bit lacking compared to the rest of the figure. I’m thinking I can just stick with the model kit unless they fix the arms.

I was hyper-excited but now the tru reality has kicked in ... yeah 3 years, if ever especially for this guy

838a32238415baab6291327b4e5ace0f.jpg

1eb9bd1f265c4e9633845df09e42a305.jpg

Still doesn’t beat Mafex re amount paint battle damage and sculpt but certainly a worthy contender re certain sculpt aspects and paint, and hopefully re durability. If it ever comes out, it will purchased in multiples.

I, too, am very happy with both of my Mafex Fett’s but I think SHF is definitely gonna add more weathering. While not as bad, the Mafex didn’t have the the most impressive proto either and the final version is arguably the best looking Fett figure out.

Dt8t1O1_d.jpg

68Zb2lC.jpg

When are all of these new SHF Figuarts figures coming out?

Snowspeeder Luke, Leia, etc?

Thank you!

ANH Leia comes out this month, but all the new figures shown off at conventions don't have any release dates and any of them could possibly never be released, bandai is kinda unpredictable with this line.

Just received my shf Anakin Skywalker (episode 3 version). Not bad in hand. But I still want that episode 2 version.

我從使用 Tapatalk 的 SM-G935W8 發送

I, too, am very happy with both of my Mafex Fett’s but I think SHF is definitely gonna add more weathering. While not as bad, the Mafex didn’t have the the most impressive proto either and the final version is arguably the best looking Fett figure out.

Dt8t1O1_d.jpg

68Zb2lC.jpg

SHF is very hit or miss with weathering. They it either do it right (Like the Mimban Stormtrooper) or not at ALL (like the Shore Trooper). The fact that they're displaying a pristine Sandtrooper worrys me.

I wonder how Palpatine will work. His legs will obviously require swap out pieces, but what about the arms? The sleeves are sculpted to fit onto the chair arms so you couldn't even raise them in the chair without looking weird. More swappable pieces?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I wonder how Palpatine will work. His legs will obviously require swap out pieces, but what about the arms? The sleeves are sculpted to fit onto the chair arms so you couldn't even raise them in the chair without looking weird. More swappable pieces?

Yeah I've been wondering that myself. Not only the legs and forearms, but the main body of his outer cloak would need to be swappable cause its also sculpted for sitting. And if the throne is being sold with him that's a weird package for figuarts but guaranteed it'll be pricey.

Yeah I've been wondering that myself. Not only the legs and forearms, but the main body of his outer cloak would need to be swappable cause its also sculpted for sitting. And if the throne is being sold with him that's a weird package for figuarts but guaranteed it'll be pricey.
Yeah ikr. I was thinking that even if he's designed to be sitting in the chair the whole time, with no standing leg option, you still can't even pose his arms at all without it looking weird. You could only really move his head and wrists

Yeah ikr. I was thinking that even if he's designed to be sitting in the chair the whole time, with no standing leg option, you still can't even pose his arms at all without it looking weird. You could only really move his head and wrists

Yeah, if this is the only Palpatine the arm articulation is practically redundant. What they might have in mind is gauging interest with this piece. It fits into a display in an eye-catching way with luke and vader, and I think if there's enough interest, we'd see a normal proto standing for palpatine, and might see a throne with alternate arms included as a separate sold package like maul's speeder plus skirt/bots.

I also think that there will be an initial release of just the Emperor, and if that does well, the throne with alt. pieces. These figures are held together by ball joints after all

I was hyper-excited but now the tru reality has kicked in ... yeah 3 years, if ever especially for this guy

838a32238415baab6291327b4e5ace0f.jpg

1eb9bd1f265c4e9633845df09e42a305.jpg

Still doesn’t beat Mafex re amount paint battle damage and sculpt but certainly a worthy contender re certain sculpt aspects and paint, and hopefully re durability. If it ever comes out, it will purchased in multiples.

Reminds me of oldschool Kenner Boba fett..was this intentional :dunno

Back