S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol Jar Jar still looks a little weird to me. The colored pegs throughout his arms are a bit of a turn-off, but to be fair I was never going to drop this kind of money on him. I'm not a fan of that ESB Boba either. Looks way too "clean" and cartoonish.

Puppet Yoda on the other hand looks awesome; I hope he's bundled with that Dagobah Artoo. I wouldn't mind a rerelease of ANH Chewie - or maybe a new ESB version? :pray:

I have to say, I'll pick up Jar Jar without a doubt. Grevious looks amazing, and I'd like to see more of the Jabba's palace Luke Jedi.

The Battle of Crait Luke looks incredible the “Display Only” is infuriating. Hopefully we get a solicitation soon. Looks like they fixed and finalized the hood gap issue on him as well.

F38DA0AE-BDB8-4EFE-8913-A8EFCC8D541B.jpeg

20F73AFD-4B94-4BBA-9124-28C7882D2B98.jpeg

Great to see the new prototypes, but I guess we now have about 3-years' worth of figures shown, almost all awaiting solicitation!

Out of those shown, what do people hope see release first?

I was hyper-excited but now the tru reality has kicked in ... yeah 3 years, if ever especially for this guy

838a32238415baab6291327b4e5ace0f.jpg

1eb9bd1f265c4e9633845df09e42a305.jpg

Still doesn’t beat Mafex re amount paint battle damage and sculpt but certainly a worthy contender re certain sculpt aspects and paint, and hopefully re durability. If it ever comes out, it will purchased in multiples.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Weird that they’ve apparently decided to go back to the 1.0 ANH Stormtroopers body rather then use the updated one they recently showed off - especially with them also showing off the new Sandtrooper they also previewed at the same time.

That Palpatine is how the Hot Toys should have looked. Take a little liberty with the scaling so the ****ing guy can actually sit. Much better face too - more menacing.

Weird that they’ve apparently decided to go back to the 1.0 ANH Stormtroopers body rather then use the updated one they recently showed off - especially with them also showing off the new Sandtrooper they also previewed at the same time.

Yes. That is a weird one. The updated stormtrooper looked fantastic too. :-(

That awesome-looking Snowspeeder Luke will be mine, along with Crait Luke!

Also, I'm glad I already have the rickhor robe on my ROTJ Luke, as the one shown in these pics doesn't look nearly as good!

So I tried to make a list in my head of all the figures that we've seen prototypes of, but haven't been put up for pre-orders. I imagine many of the droids/clones might not ever show up, but hopefully we'll see at least some of the others over the next few years in the gaps between new films.

Add any others that are missing!

Episode I:

Queen Amidala
Jar Jar
Battle Droids (x3 - commander, pilot and security)
Various Naboo R2 Units
TC-14

Episode II:

C-3PO
R4-P17
Super Battle Droid
Clone Troopers (x3 commander, lieutenant, sergeant)

Episode III:

Yoda
General Grievous
Utapau Clone Trooper
Clone Shock Trooper

Episode IV:

Jawas (2 pack?)
R5-D4
Sandtrooper
Stormtrooper (new version)
Han in Stormtrooper Disguise (re-used parts)
Luke in Stormtrooper Disguise (re-used parts)

Episode V:

Luke Pilot Gear
Yoda
Dagobah R2-D2
Boba Fett (TESB Version)
Han Solo in Carbonite
Obi-Wan (Force Ghost)

Episode VI:

Luke Jedi Knight (Jabba's Palace)
Emperor Palpatine
Wicket
Boba Fett (RotJ version)
Emperor's Royal Guard
Jabba the Hutt

Episode VII:

Rey (Scavenger)
Finn (Stormtrooper)
Han Solo

Episode VIII:

Rey (Resistance/Jedi Training)
Luke Skywalker (Crait)

Solo: ASWS:

Patrol Trooper

Wow that pilot / snowspeeder Luke looks phenomenal.

Out of those shown, what do people hope see release first?

Crait Luke because I fear if Episode 9 comes closer & he's still not out for preorder then we may never get him or he'll be postponed indefinitely like TFA Han.

I worry because of Bandai's track record & how they're contracted to promote the new movie figures... unless Luke is keeping his Crait look for a possible Force Ghost apperance.

Hopefully I'm just paranoid & he gets a release date for July or something.

Be interesting to see what they put in with the ESB Yoda to bump it up to the usual Figuarts price. At 1/12 he's minute!

Figuarts Rocket was an exclusive and like $40 or so. They usually appropriately price their smaller figures thankfully.

Really excited for all of these reveals, but man I want some preorders. I thought with the year off and no movie they'd drop a bunch. At this rate we'll be waiting until next fall again for some releases when the next movie comes and they'll do a half dozen FO troopers and 2-3 other characters.

I wonder if they changed anything on the new Rotj Luke? I would love the lightsaber to be updated so Incould put a blue blade for a Revenge of the jedi look.

Maybe it is not a new jedi luke. Could They sell the cloth in bundle with an other figure? Like emperor?

I'm not a fan of that ESB Boba either. Looks way too "clean" and cartoonish.

Yeah good point, may be I’m succumbed to my Boba Fettish, but yeah it does look like its Bandai brittle model counterpart. However that model had better colour differences between the lighter olive green helmet/gauntlet/jetpack contrast to the darker chest/back/cod armour and the orange shoulder/knees vs 1 yellow shoulder shoulder epaulette. It’s ok but No way near the realism of the Mafex Boba sculpts. Like I’ve said honourable mention - especially the paint of the battle damage on the helmet. I noticed I didn’t see the ESB EE-3 rifle?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think they're going to re-release Luke or Maul w/ the cloth robes. The one on Luke looks really rough, I think they're just having fun with the display; they usually show stuff that's been out and released for a while for these.

Back