S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I always thought it looked a bit weird. Mostly the eyes. Who knows, maybe better painted eyes would fix my problem with it

Maybe it's because mine broke at the wrist, but I'm inclined to agree with you. The neck is too long, and the likeness is off. I hope if they ever come around to a Jabba's Palace Luke, they don't use this head.

Maybe it's because mine broke at the wrist, but I'm inclined to agree with you. The neck is too long, and the likeness is off. I hope if they ever come around to a Jabba's Palace Luke, they don't use this head.

Yeah, the neck length always stood out as well. I mean, it's not horrible, but they could improve

Yeah, the neck length always stood out as well. I mean, it's not horrible, but they could improve

the peg the is plugged into the back hair has an elbow to it, turn it around and put the head back on

The reissue Jedi Luke has a shorter neck. They tucked the neck/collar deeper into the torso on this release. Still one of my favorite figures, I hoard these Lukes lol

What have I done? I bought Luke because I wanted a good version in my collection. I ended up immediately ordering Han because Luke was so amazing in hand. It will be hard to not replace a lot of my Black Series with these.
03dac1c1104dbd39eb69ffda79797adc.jpg
17478b80b09413e3b67cdb233c4292d9.jpg
3dc6668051b33e3e05cddf2294e7ed86.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At least to your luck they're amazingly close to or flatout 6" scale. Usually shf is more like 5". If ny consistency is there at all.

Is that the rerelease han? Anyone got a sidebyside of the two hans?

Yes that's the rerelease Han. Terrific figure. The paint on the hair is a little off putting but nothing that ruins it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I personally hate that Han. Once of the worst figures they've done. One of the rare times the final product looks much worse than the prototype. I replaced the head asap

vHkhdQ4.jpg

The Han headsculpt isn't as good as their other offerings but is still much better than the BS. We've definitely been spoiled by their sculpts. All the other aspects of the figure are stellar though.

I personally love it. Keep in mind: going from BS to Figuarts is like going from the first Sideshow offerings to Hot Toys. The figure can achieve natural and dynamic poses easily with head sculpts/paint which look much better than the BS versions. I will be selective on which ones I get due to the cost, but the quality in hand justifies the cost. Next on my list are TLJ Luke, TLJ Kylo Ren and ANH Kenobi. If anybody knows of the best deals on these, shoot me a PM or respond here. Thanks in advance.

I personally love it. Keep in mind: going from BS to Figuarts is like going from the first Sideshow offerings to Hot Toys. The figure can achieve natural and dynamic poses easily with head sculpts/paint which look much better than the BS versions. I will be selective on which ones I get due to the cost, but the quality in hand justifies the cost. Next on my list are TLJ Luke, TLJ Kylo Ren and ANH Kenobi. If anybody knows of the best deals on these, shoot me a PM or respond here. Thanks in advance.

Amazon Japan has a bundle deal on TLJ Kylo and Praetorian Guard for something like ¥5300 right now.

I’ve never ordered from AmiAmi before, but I just made an account there to preorder Leia. Does it cost a lot to have them ship to the US?

I use them all the time, they're my favorite. Depends entirely on what shipping speed you use. The fastest will get it to you in a day or two for around $20. I use the second fast, which is like 2 or 3 day shipping, for about $15

Back