S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh yeah that Solo is way better. Now i'm kinda pissed off all over again.

I'm so happy I bought my first edition Han a week before the reissue came out. :lol

Oh well. He's still the best Han figure to date.

I have to disagree. The Han reissue looks tons better to me. The face wins it.

Oh I was being sarcastic with the "I'm so happy I bought my first edition Han a week before the reissue came out." It feels bad. :lol

Yeah. Boots are not glossy. The blue pants are a little desaturated. Skintone on the chest/neck has more orange/reddish shading. The hands are tan. Brown for the belt and holster is also a bit different. Shirt is the same, the molding on the arms looks smoother and nicer on the new one compared to my original. Vest is more pliable.

Left is reissue, right is original.

l3aeIz0.jpg

Thanks for that! Yeah, the eyes and lips definitely look tighter. Still got the dirty face thing going on though. I have the first version, and it looks just fine from a few feet away (I also got lucky and got one that had mostly brown hair with very little copper showing through), but I will admit I'm tempted to get the updated version now. Hmm....

Are Han and Jedi Luke the only re-issues(with faces)? Any way to distinguish Hans when buying (particularly in stock overseas right now)?

Are Han and Jedi Luke the only re-issues(with faces)? Any way to distinguish Hans when buying (particularly in stock overseas right now)?

Luke was re-released once before but before any improvements. I guess Maul is all paint and not printing right? He was just re-released, only other recent reissue I can think of. I wonder which release prior to this improved the face print tech.

Thanks for the heads up, been wanting that re-issue Han pretty bad!

Question for you guys - is the cheapo $10 shipping method from these guys safe to the U.S.?

Thanks for the heads up, been wanting that re-issue Han pretty bad!

Question for you guys - is the cheapo $10 shipping method from these guys safe to the U.S.?

If you are referring to SAL, then it is perfectly safe. I use it for every order and it usually arrives in about three to four weeks from shipment.

Ordered the Mimban Trooper with the 15% off eBay code. MyKombini's ebay store had it for $45 shipped before coupon.

After seeing that han, I had to get the better looking one. They fixed his eye color and cleaned it up a lot. Honestly, the metallic hair thing never bothered me on him, as it wasn't noticeable like luke's was. I kind of want a reissue luke, but I think that sculpt is still bad and no paint will fix that

After seeing that han, I had to get the better looking one. They fixed his eye color and cleaned it up a lot. Honestly, the metallic hair thing never bothered me on him, as it wasn't noticeable like luke's was. I kind of want a reissue luke, but I think that sculpt is still bad and no paint will fix that

You think the ROTJ Luke sculpt is bad?

Yeah, I always thought it looked a bit weird. Mostly the eyes. Who knows, maybe better painted eyes would fix my problem with it

Back