S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nothing to do with “my liking” just an observation based on the release rate. I’m sure we’d all like a faster release schedule. However, there is no doubt that the release rate of this line has slowed down significantly.

9ebde18fd28f486f1baf47e46df8613f.png

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
But still above average for their other lines. The only other big blockbuster line was Avengers so obviously that was going to be their focus. It's not like they haven't given us anything. It would be one thing if they didn't even show things they were working on. To date its roughly 45 figures for 4 years thats incredible for figuarts. Only other line close is dragon ball and they're a 8 to 9 year line.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

There’s a lot of factors that could influence why they haven’t released as much as usual but the line is flourishing. They showed A LOT of stuff at their Comicon event and they’ve got their hands full with other lines. Star Wars sells and they have to space their releases out while also dousing resources on their other lines

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But still above average for they're other lines. The only other big blockbuster line was Avengers so obviously that was going to be their focus. It's not like they haven't given us anything. It would be one thing if they didn't even show things they were working on. To date its roughly 45 figures for 4 years thats incredible for figuarts. Only other line close is dragon ball and they're a 8 to 9 year line.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

To add to this, the dragonball line is only NOW at that level, for many years it was maybe 2-3 figures a YEAR if we were lucky. This line may have slowed slightly, but its not in any danger, not by a long shot.

Man, I wish they'd reissue that Padme - or make the full-blown Queen version with her big hair and makeup.

Man, I wish they'd reissue that Padme - or make the full-blown Queen version with her big hair and makeup.

She’s a great figure! I paid just a little bit more than I’d have liked but still not as much as she was going for on EBay. I had to get her.

They showed a Queen Padme figure once but it was pretty much a statue. I’d still buy it though.

Same here. I'm sure Natalie Portman felt pretty much like a statue wearing that dress anyways. :lol

She’s a great figure! I paid just a little bit more than I’d have liked but still not as much as she was going for on EBay. I had to get her.

They showed a Queen Padme figure once but it was pretty much a statue. I’d still buy it though.

From what we’ve had previewed by Figuarts, I could pretty much finish my AOTC and TPM collection.

I seriously need that Jar Jar.

I just haven't bought from HLJ before, and I'm wary about trying new retailers. :lol

Is HLJ good?

You can really see from the reissue stuff how much better the face printing is. The originals look really fuzzy, while thew new ones are much sharper

I just haven't bought from HLJ before, and I'm wary about trying new retailers. :lol

Is HLJ good?

Yeah, I've used them for almost a year now, no issues at all. I wish I had kept my order for ROTJ Luke with them instead of going with the cheaper option, because they've been providing replacement arms for those with broken Lukes.

+1 for HLJ endorsement. I haven’t used them much since finding Nin Nin but they were great when I used them. I started my Japanese imports with HLJ :)

Leia will get released. I think Leia, Craite Luke, Obi Wan (III) and Yoda will be in the next round of pre orders. It’s Jabba and Wicket I’m concerned about.

Hopefully she does, but some figures may just not be released for whatever reason. Not saying it will happen with Leia tho, but other figures probably. It has happened before with prototypes they have shown.

Back