S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys, been a while. Well i got a Old Ben which unfortunately had a chip in his nose. I took the opportunity to try something I was curious about. He's still not 100 percent i want to play with some more browns, blacks, and greys but he's getting there.
1d27ba0aa52ca4592b7a09fcfe2e6821.jpg
4704191b87225897b75fd86eb52166dc.jpg
dedc30e761a0fb76194c54e1153ed493.jpg
a494dbe9868247149ce17f683349bc03.jpg
2139bd597758ae54ad3e89855e8cbf59.jpg
951fd010dcc798c9d5f6d8cfafdb8d31.jpg
6865853355d5ebf8f9b4cf06f811d9fe.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Great work! :clap

Well I’ve seen the joint breaking issue become more widespread with the re issue Return Luke so I apologize if my “know how to” comment offended anyone. I have 3 more on the way from Mykombini hopefully they aren’t broken out of the box.

If I remember right I think as the line has gone on, the pegs have gotten bigger overall. Maybe people who didn't have Luke before are breaking them being used to the newer figures?

If I remember right I think as the line has gone on, the pegs have gotten bigger overall. Maybe people who didn't have Luke before are breaking them being used to the newer figures?

It's not that. The ungloved hand on mine works just fine, but the gloved one snapped off at the first tug. The issue might be that gloved fist it comes with. Maybe those were molded slightly smaller and tighter this time around.

I always twist the hands and move them around before I try to remove them and I haven’t had one break yet. Could just be luck. And before anyone waste money on the knockoff Luke just spend the same amount on some actual replacement joints because the knockoff I purchased had a wrist joint that fell apart and wouldn’t stay together until I sanded the extra flashing left on it and ran a drill bit thru the hole.

Wow! Maybe I should sell mine off. I’m sure the price will drop when Figuarts admits that this line is dying.

Lol the line isn’t anywhere close to dying. Idk what would give you that impression. This is a collectible high quality import line so figures don’t get released as often as an American company would. This line is absolutely booming

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol the line isn’t anywhere close to dying. Idk what would give you that impression. This is a collectible high quality import line so figures don’t get released as often as an American company would. This line is absolutely booming

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The pre-order rate has fallen off a cliff. The rest of the year is a re-tooled Chewie and a repainted Stormtrooper...... that’s it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back