S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All I want in this world is SHF Han and Luke Bespin.

And a billion dollars.

Han and Luke Bespin and a billion dollars.

I’m not sure how you can’t see the difference the one on the right is now my 1st release and the new one looks a lot cleaner. Just wish they toned down the hair.View attachment 416418

Yeah definitely looks better (still the hair though lol). I’d like to get the new one but I think the original will do, unless I see it cheap.

My Old Ben arrived today - stunning figure! Han is on the way (Reissue- I hop his face is improved!). Then I just need a Princess and I’m golden!

What’s their infatuation with gold hair wtf

Keep your fetishes out of the toy line will ya lol

I mean that photo can’t be real can it does it really have that much gold in it. :lol

I agree with what Toon posted it does look bad and lol at the midas barber comment btw.

I don’t care how good the face print looks it’s ruined by the hair color.

There is blonde and there is gold both are NOT the same thing.

Last edited:
The hair on jedi luke is easy to fix with some paint. It's all separate so you don't even have to worry about getting it on the face sculpt

What are you shipping? Their EMS is a little more than HLJ from what I remember. They overpack their stuff with paper for protection, so it does add to the cost. I think you can ask for price quote for in stock stuff and guess off of that.

One figure. It was in-stock but when I went through the checkout it didn't give me a shipping quote. Thanks for the help though! :rock

I got my ROTJ re issues and they look great. The faces are printed a lot clearer and the skin tone is warmer compared to the original (I prefer the original) the hair is muted down and has more bronze in it. The collar has been changed from the original it goes down below the collar bone and gives it a square look at the bottom rather then the v collar the original had its more like the knock off version now. The belt is also less glossy then the original. There has been a lot of talk around the message boards and in eBay listings about the wrist joints being weak that’s not true. The joints on mine are just as solid as on the original if you know how to switch them correctly I removed and put on each hand and there weren’t any issues. I’m not sure which I like better the original or the re issue. I’ve had the original since it was first released so I’m pretty attached to it but the new clearly printed face looks incredible. If anyone wants pics let me know.

My ROTJ Luke broke at the wrist. Gloved hand to be precise. It's not a matter of knowing how to swap them out. I've got about 30 figuarts, and this is the only one that has ever broke on me at the first attempt at popping a hand off.

I haven't had bad luck yet but I've read enough times that I wish SHF would put in extra pegs. The only option is to basically get a KO instead of rebuying the entire figure.

I’ve never liked the tiny joints used on either of the Luke figures. Both have made me very nervous and I always use a blow dryer or hot water when swapping hands.

I’ve got 3 Jedi Luke’s on the way and I’m more nervous now lol.

I have found these work fabulously for replacing 1/12 joints:

https://hlj.com/product/YLSPPC-TN23

They come in several colors, but HLJ is out of the flesh one right now.

ylsppc-tn23_0_1479697379.jpg
There may be some modification needed depending on the figure's pegs size etc. Very sturdy.
Works great with Mezco one:12 too :)

Hey guys, been a while. Well i got a Old Ben which unfortunately had a chip in his nose. I took the opportunity to try something I was curious about. He's still not 100 percent i want to play with some more browns, blacks, and greys but he's getting there.
1d27ba0aa52ca4592b7a09fcfe2e6821.jpg
4704191b87225897b75fd86eb52166dc.jpg
dedc30e761a0fb76194c54e1153ed493.jpg
a494dbe9868247149ce17f683349bc03.jpg
2139bd597758ae54ad3e89855e8cbf59.jpg
951fd010dcc798c9d5f6d8cfafdb8d31.jpg
6865853355d5ebf8f9b4cf06f811d9fe.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

That's a good custom. I wasn't impressed from the pictures I'd seen online, but he looks great in person. Makes the BS one look silly. The only complaint would be the hood design is a bit wonky

Han, Obi Wan, and Chewie (yes technically not the right one, but who cares.) arrived today, Obi-Wan looks especially amazing. Now all we need is a Princess Leia, come on Bandai you're lagging behind.
IMG_7087.jpg

Back