S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yoda looks great! Jawa is kinda meh. Detail on the outfit isn't realistic and the eyes are too big.

The fact that they have a jawa opens up a lot of characters I never thought they might do. Gimme some bounty hunters

Love what I’m seeing. Need those clones and R5 and Yoda look great. Think I’ll stick to the Black Series Jawa though.

One thing I don’t understand is the lack of 501st. With Anakin having just sold out in an hour, it would be like printing money!

Last edited:
32832888_452655771836164_7207799453128851456_n.jpg
https://www.instagram.com/p/BjJ6QD3gnMD/?tagged=bandai

This Jawa is a complete failure ! I'm afraid they don't understand aliens...

Prototype we may never see anyway. ;) And Jawas don’t have distinct features, just a hooded shadowy face and glowing eyes in a robe. They can sculpt monsters and aliens from other lines. I wouldn’t say Bandai doesn’t understand aliens just based on just one prototype of a nearly featureless alien.

Also, that Yoda is perfect!

Exactly! I should have pointed out Yoda is an alien and they nailed him. I hope we get R5-D4 since the Hasbro one is so bad and I want one more detailed than the model kit.

Crait Luke and Yoda look incredible these are better then I imagined Spirit Obi is something I thought they would never attempt.

Heck yeah!

Also, looks like the Jawas may come with 2 hoods and 2 bandoliers! Unless it's a 2 pack??

DSC_1057.jpg

Yeah. I’m ok with those Jawas. Not perfect but would look great on display. If they do a 2 pack then it’s a done deal!

Any kind of trooper is my favourite kind of thing from Figuarts so fingers crossed they actually release these guys.

Back