S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, I think she's underwhelming too. It doesn't help that mine has a loose hip, so it makes some poses impossible to achieve. I really would have liked it if they'd included swap out pieces to get the Droid Factory look.

Again, it's not exclusive in that sense green goblin, it's merely a precaution so Tamashii doesn't lose alot of money if she doesn't sell. Tamashii should just drop the whole exclusive title and call them limited releases, because that's all they are, nothing special about them.

I'm not trying to start arguments or anything like that, I'm just trying to show folks what Tamashiis thought processes are in these cases, myself and a few others have seen them pull this on many occasions now. I hope folks find the info helpful :)

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Just got mine today from nanchan6204, preordered a bundle to make sure of getting both sent together. Here's some quick pics
d8497df93455195d991b1b0dc6934660.jpg
4426d1d78bc271a2064262d94c402c0e.jpg
0d02ada32e844742c03af6105674096d.jpg

Yeah, really shattered about how Qui Gon turned out. Would probably look better in hand, but I'm not sure I wanna drop the coin on another exclusive.

Any word on a Super Battle Droid release? I remember seeing proto's...I think...

Back