S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is the new Kylo Ren. The face sculpt is superb.

IMG_5574.jpg

For anyone that received their Han (or will be shortly), I was reading of reports of Han having a slightly flat nose tip, possibly from the packaging.

Some had suggested running hot water on the top of his nose to remedy the problem. I received mine today, and he indeed had a slightly flattened nose.

But son of a gun, hot water fixed it right up. I don't understand why it works, but it does.

Just in case people are going to come on here and b!cth about how his face is ruined by his nose, its ever so slight...and totally fixable.

Han looks awesome.
You could also just use a hair dryer on the face for a couple seconds. I had to do the same thing with one of my Figuarts Harley Quinn heads and it worked.

SAME! Kind of wanted doubles, but HLJ has the 1/order limit. I think they're for sure my preferred store at the moment. Maybe I'll just wait for release and order a second set.

CDJapan has 11 (Threepio) and 5 (Artoo) left. They're ticking off fast - they were at 27 and 22 when I ordered two hours ago.

Man these are going super fast. 2 R2s and 8 3POs left now. These are moving like they used to. Maybe Tamashii has been focusing too much on PT and newer movies?

Glad I got my R2 and 3PO from CDjapan when I saw early this morning it was live. Their track record is the best, plus I had a ton of points to use. Whew!

Just ordered both from NY....never a bad experience or surprise payments needed....and a handy pay later option.
Guys...am i a hypocrite for ordering, as I really rate the mafex versions (if you don't move 3PO much)....but can't resist any OT SH figuarts.....and have to do the comparison of which I prefer and sell on the other.....plus, the rate of selling out on these, even though they aren't limited edition.....equals future classic and hard to get hold of!!

Just ordered both from NY....never a bad experience or surprise payments needed....and a handy pay later option.
Guys...am i a hypocrite for ordering, as I really rate the mafex versions (if you don't move 3PO much)....but can't resist any OT SH figuarts.....and have to do the comparison of which I prefer and sell on the other.....plus, the rate of selling out on these, even though they aren't limited edition.....equals future classic and hard to get hold of!!

Haha, not a hypocrite at all! They look amazing. Period.

got C3PO from CD Japan, but had to buy R2 from BandaiOnline since AmiAmi, CD Japan, and HLJ were all sold out.

Got my order in for C-3PO but unfortunately missed out on R2. Hopefully he'll come back into stock soon!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Back