S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This one looks even better (photos from Twitter). We may just all have to order duplicates until we get the perfect facial print. Han is worth. it:rotfl So excited for this, hasn't arrived at HLJ yet.

C5U-kQyVMAAzfEZ.jpg
C5U-k_RVUAA9XGa.jpg

I feel like the for highlights aren't working here as well as they do for figures like farmboy luke and aotc Obi... Hans hairstyle just doesn't suit it

I feel like the for highlights aren't working here as well as they do for figures like farmboy luke and aotc Obi... Hans hairstyle just doesn't suit it

If there's one thing I've learned over the years it's that Bandai's stuff is made to please the eye, not the camera lens. I'm sure it'll look great in-hand and under a desk lamp.

I'm sure there will be some who'll think the black series or hasbro ver to be superior compared to the figuarts ver, and that's fine cause it's their collection and that's what matters at the end of the day.

children_holding_hands_around_the_world.gif

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

But anyway back to :peace and :1-1:

This one looks even better (photos from Twitter). We may just all have to order duplicates until we get the perfect facial print. Han is worth. it:rotfl So excited for this, hasn't arrived at HLJ yet.

View attachment 326181
View attachment 326182

It's all key to lighting and angles. Clearly these shots make his body look strange

The legs look too skinny

It really depends on the angle and the lighting i guess. This one belongs to a friend. And i think he looks spot on here.

17d391d59127bea02f2b9ff4b4473934.jpg

On a side note, he got this from amazon japan. Man that was fast. Mine's still in transit (amiami)

It really depends on the angle and the lighting i guess. This one belongs to a friend. And i think he looks spot on here.

17d391d59127bea02f2b9ff4b4473934.jpg

On a side note, he got this from amazon japan. Man that was fast. Mine's still in transit (amiami)

So looking at this pic is the extra holster included for a strap open look, because it looks molded in this pic

I still get over how they colored his chest hair :lol

So looking at this pic is the extra holster included for a strap open look, because it looks molded in this pic

I still get over how they colored his chest hair [emoji38]
Yep, it's molded

4305bec36d7da8a9ab5acede6b23fc99.jpg

Also, yes..such...attention to...chest hair...umm...detail? hahahaha

Yep, it's molded

4305bec36d7da8a9ab5acede6b23fc99.jpg

Also, yes..such...attention to...chest hair...umm...detail? hahahaha

They nailed that shirt color. It's interesting that this shirt was completely different than ESB and ROTJ. maybe because Ford was skinnier and in the couple years between ANH and ESB he gained weight, odd though because in ROTLA he looked slim :lecture

Instead of a worthless buckled holster they could've given us

* Stormtrooper belt and imperial rifle
* gloved trigger hands

The holster molded strap is a waste but still a great figure to own

Or...that signature wise ass smirk he has. That could have been useful

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

Or...that signature wise ass smirk he has. That could have been useful

That's right, boy Figuarts must've found it hard to duplicate Ford's expressions because not one extra head was included, a first for human likeness figuarts . Even the anime characters in early figuarts had extra expressions..:thud:

Take windu for example, not that much of a difference between his two heads. But still....

They might be saving more faces for another version of Han. I could definitely see them doing a Hoth Han. It's still odd how he only has one expression though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tamashii always give multiple molds of holsters with straps. To keep it accurate the holsters need to be tight which would rub paint off the gun.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

They might be saving more faces for another version of Han. I could definitely see them doing a Hoth Han. It's still odd how he only has one expression though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I know old Han is next so you might be right but c'mon Bandai, this is Han from ANH how could they possibly forget :slap

Back