S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ban160718.jpg

:ohbfrank:

I don't know whether to laugh or cry. This one was one of my most anticipated.

Lol it looks like Jar Jar has pinned his ears back put a Luke wig on :rotfl

I got my Obiwan yesterday. Really please with it in general but the non angry headsculpt looks like Boy George. Way too much guyliner.

I dont see an issue with the smiling face. I think you guys may be being too harsh on a photo. Remember, the printing always looks better in hand.

I'm hoping the smiling face will turn out better than in the pics. He's looking real creepy so far lol. Other than that he looks fantastic. Gonna have to get two to display one with helmet and one without

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

Btw, anyone notice the heavy gunner isnt just a FO trooper with some stuff added to him? The helmet is diferent and he can holster his sidearm aswell. Theres more than a couple new parts there.

Instead of the smiling head sculpt I wish the would have included a slicked back hair sculpt so it could be popped on a OT Stormtrooper.

Does anyone have any idea when A New Hope Luke will be up for preorder on other sites?

Is it normal for nin-nin to set up preorders earlier than everyone else?

I also see they increased the price by 5% after the first open preorder closed.

Hey guys, I'm new to these figures, missed them somehow. I got a bit pissed off paying silly money for the black series figures which are not good enough IMO for the price they are asking, then I discovered these. They look great, I ordered, Kenobi, battledroid and Kylo.
Which is the best release so far? and are the heads on some of these 3D printed? thanks.
:duff

Hey guys, I'm new to these figures, missed them somehow. I got a bit pissed off paying silly money for the black series figures which are not good enough IMO for the price they are asking, then I discovered these. They look great, I ordered, Kenobi, battledroid and Kylo.
Which is the best release so far? and are the heads on some of these 3D printed? thanks.

My favorite(s), so far, is ROTJ Luke, Maul, Kenobi, and (OT/FO) Stormies. You can't go wrong with any of them actually. The only minor issues are Vader's short height(Mafex version is better) and Kylo's big plastic hood(which can be fixed by using TBS Kylo's soft goods).

I think SHF uses a 3D scan and printed head for the prototypes which gives an amazing likeness to the human characters. Kenobi and Luke are great examples.

Mate you will love this line. It has reeled me in big time. I'm not usually a 6" scale collector but I love these. The quality and likenesses is the best at this scale.

My figuarts star wars collection consists of 2 obi wan episode 1 (grail character) Darth Maul and ROTJ Luke.

I love them all but I have a slight bias towards kenobi as he's my fave. Depending on who you ask, any of the ones I have could be the best release from figuarts. Others may say Kylo. The troopers. The point im making is they are all amazing. :lol

They use a printer to apply the face paint. In blown up images, it can look awful, I mean really bad, but in hand it is the complete opposite. They truly are great little figures in hand.

ROTJ Luke is getting re-released some time very soon, I'd definitely recommend picking him up to go with the ones you have ordered.

Damn you figuarts! I was just about to bug out of this line and sell up.

I've now pre-ordered the gunner and paid for Phasma and Obi-Wan!! Bring on Luke.

Wonder what is next. Han? Droids?

Definitely we need anakin in this line there is no decent anakin figure in 6 inch scale camon figuarts hear my voice !!!!

Mate you will love this line. It has reeled me in big time. I'm not usually a 6" scale collector but I love these. The quality and likenesses is the best at this scale.

My figuarts star wars collection consists of 2 obi wan episode 1 (grail character) Darth Maul and ROTJ Luke.

I love them all but I have a slight bias towards kenobi as he's my fave. Depending on who you ask, any of the ones I have could be the best release from figuarts. Others may say Kylo. The troopers. The point im making is they are all amazing. :lol

They use a printer to apply the face paint. In blown up images, it can look awful, I mean really bad, but in hand it is the complete opposite. They truly are great little figures in hand.

ROTJ Luke is getting re-released some time very soon, I'd definitely recommend picking him up to go with the ones you have ordered.

Thanks !

I can feel a new obsession starting. :lol

So the ANH Luke will be available to pre-order in May and we're still waiting for the re-released ROTJ Luke to go up for order on sites sometime this month?

Am I correctly understanding the situation surrounding the Luke figures in this line?

So the ANH Luke will be available to pre-order in May and we're still waiting for the re-released ROTJ Luke to go up for order on sites sometime this month?

Am I correctly understanding the situation surrounding the Luke figures in this line?
ANH Luke will be available in May. Expect it up for Pre-Order soon. The re issue Luke comes out at the end of the month.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

S.H.Figuarts ?????????? ?????????????????? | ????????? | ???????????

Looks like the Heavy Gunner is up next, cant read it but assume its a web shop exclusive

looks like we might see a standard release fig in the next two week that will go up for order beginning of march, if not then we might be waiting another month...

:yess: Thanks for the info LipSmack! I'm glad Figuarts is doing the Heavy Gunner - this is what switched me from BS to SHF!
My FO Stormies arrive this week and it will be a long wait for the Heavy Gunner but glad he is coming!

1000102518_5.jpg

1000102518_2.jpg

Back