S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great reviews, Deano, as always. I definitely am getting that Luke when he's reissued. What a gorgeous figure.

Also, thanks for posting those black series bootlegs; I was considering buying a black series Boba just for the cape, but these bootlegs are a few bucks cheaper. Score. I still can't believe black series go for <$25 a pop. Ridick.

I want to get the reissued Luke too, Fat. Does anyone know if he has the same accessories as the original release?

Sent from my laboratory using Tapatalk

I want to get the reissued Luke too, Fat. Does anyone know if he has the same accessories as the original release?

I believe he does, Dex, the only one I know of which comes with different stuff is Vader, which came with that optional ROTJ death star stand. But other than that I'm fairly certain the accessories are the same for every other figure.

I believe he does, Dex, the only one I know of which comes with different stuff is Vader, which came with that optional ROTJ death star stand. But other than that I'm fairly certain the accessories are the same for every other figure.

Sweet! Thanks for the heads up, Fat. I just bought the original Vader with the dio this morning. It should be on the way soon!

Has the Shadow Trooper been released in the States yet?

Well it took two days but the little black piece of plastic that hooks into Boba's arm (that supposed to be Boba Fett's fuel line for his flame thrower) already broke. It was so flimsy, it was a countdown from the moment I built the kit. I'm hoping I can replace it with a thin tube of rubber or something of the sort.

[emoji38] I give you kudos for the attempt, but why would you give him that look

How did you do it. close up pics and a description please
Omfg! I swear he didn't look so scared when I painted him. I'm repainting his eyes. I honestly thought the sculpt was better I might have to completely start from scratch and resculpt his face. Once I fix the deranged look(can't believe I missed that) I'll post better pictures xD

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

He sold out in 7 minutes on amiami. I didn't think I was going to get one, but I was lucky enough. Their server sure takes a hit the second they go up for order. Whew!

Mace is still up for preorder on amiami. It's Trunks I'm trying to nab now

Sent from my PLT1077G using Tapatalk

CDJapan still has them up too. Is it this crazy for other SHF lines too?

Every where I read said 12am PST, quickly check amiami before getting ready for bed, check 10mins later at sold out before midnight.

Phasma went even quicker.

I remember that gong show. The site almost crashed and showed out of stock, yet somehow I manage to check out with one.

I feel bad for those on the Eastern/Central Time zones that stayed up but weren't able to pre-order. At least these figures seem to be in stock for a short time once released.

Back