S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Follow that link I posted, dude. The animation is unfinished but the voices are done. There is the bad batch arc, which takes place after the Yoda episodes. They didn't finish the arc though. :gah:
Omg! Great find!

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Awesome set up Gearhart!

Thank you, hopefully soon I'll actually have time to make a real display. When I first stared i had them like this but now I just have too many (or not enough). [emoji12]
e0a98c473f60a39ff2b272fe29288ee2.jpg

edca4ead5845c242a1d607d8ca0d4c6e.jpg

That Boba Fett cutout made me giggle.

So apparently Lando Calrissian was originally written to be a clone. But that idea was scrapped.

In the original Empire script: Lando Calrissian is a clone, and his family was displaced by the Clone Wars. Lando's clone lineage began with his great-grandfather. Bespin is the homeworld to a wispy alien race. "n this early draft, the native inhabitants of what we know of as Bespin, the Cloud People, seem to resemble the Kaminoans in Attack of the Clones. They're tall, "white-skinned and white-haired" and ride on flying manta-rays. (This may be coincidental, but they also use darts as weapons, and the Kaminoans were linked to the toxic dart in AOTC.) The notion of flying steeds is absent in ensuing "Empire" scripts (along with the Cloud People) but will be entertained for the next two films before finally getting implemented in "Clones."

That Boba Fett cutout made me giggle.

So apparently Lando Calrissian was originally written to be a clone. But that idea was scrapped.

In the original Empire script: Lando Calrissian is a clone, and his family was displaced by the Clone Wars. Lando's clone lineage began with his great-grandfather. Bespin is the homeworld to a wispy alien race. "n this early draft, the native inhabitants of what we know of as Bespin, the Cloud People, seem to resemble the Kaminoans in Attack of the Clones. They're tall, "white-skinned and white-haired" and ride on flying manta-rays. (This may be coincidental, but they also use darts as weapons, and the Kaminoans were linked to the toxic dart in AOTC.) The notion of flying steeds is absent in ensuing "Empire" scripts (along with the Cloud People) but will be entertained for the next two films before finally getting implemented in "Clones."

I heard about that but wasn't sure how much ground it had. But I would like it if he was a descendent of a clone. But either way a great story. I would like to see them expand on this.

He looks so cool like this. I wish his belt wasn't so loose. Only thing I could think of is to make another belt.

Or maybe you could take the blackseries Kylo cloth robe and just use the top.

Or maybe you could take the blackseries Kylo cloth robe and just use the top.
That's an idea...hmm curious. I'm actually planning on making my own robe entirely. I already have the material to use.

So.. In the case of the upcoming SHF Solo figure coming out hopefully this year. We can all assume he will have an extra head (smirking?) - you all know what that means? Kitbash that extra or regular head to the figma Indiana Jones! Man, wouldn't that be cool? Is there a chance that could make a pefect fit for a more accurate Indy?

Awesome set up Gearhart!

Great list! Yoda would be so cool! I wonder if he would be a in a two pack since he's so small. Maybe with the Emperor! I would buy that in a heart beat. Or are you talking pre-quel Yoda? Either way, I love Yoda!

My most wanted are:

1. ROTS Anakin
2. ROTS Obi-wan
3. Return of the Jedi The Emperor
4. Bespin Han
5. Bespin Luke

Awesome list! Mine is:

1. EP III Anakin Skywalker (with robotic arm, alternate sith eyes and wavy hair)
2. Rey (with Anakin's lightsaber)
3. EP VI Darth Sidious
4. EP IV Obi-Wan Kenobi
5. Tie between EP III Obi-Wan Kenobi and EP II Anakin Skywalker (with robotic hand)

Awesome set up Gearhart!

Great list! Yoda would be so cool! I wonder if he would be a in a two pack since he's so small. Maybe with the Emperor! I would buy that in a heart beat. Or are you talking pre-quel Yoda? Either way, I love Yoda!

My most wanted are:

1. ROTS Anakin
2. ROTS Obi-wan
3. Return of the Jedi The Emperor
4. Bespin Han
5. Bespin Luke
I'm with you, I'll take Yoda prequel or OT. But I think we will for sure get him sooner or later. He's an iconic character. And that 2-pack is a marvelous idea.

Do I have to limit to only 5? That's tough.

AOTC Obi-Wan
AOTC Anakin
AOTC Padmé (post Nexu attack)
Yoda
Bespin Han
Bespin Luke
Bespin Leia (white outfit)
Chewbacca
Boba Fett
Rey with lightsaber
Finn (in Poe's jacket)
Poe (flight suit)

Ouch...this is getting expensive.

Not that it would ever happen, but I'd *love* to get a Quinlan Vos figure. I'd probably buy any Jedi figure they make to be honest.

I hope this year we have the Finn and Rey figuarts, I want the Rey figure to come with a Kylo Ren Unmasked face ! like the Luke Skywalker one :3

I hope this year we have the Finn and Rey figuarts, I want the Rey figure to come with a Kylo Ren Unmasked face ! like the Luke Skywalker one :3

i was hoping that but i think rey should come with the googled mask she had and hm his dad should come with his unmasked head kinda like the luke and vader thing

Anyone know where I can get a Darth Maul for a good price?

Sent from my laboratory using Tapatalk

Back