S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I received my 2nd shipment of cloaks and tunics on Saturday from rickhor409 and decided I needed another Figuarts Luke. So I placed an order from solarisjapan on Monday @3am and picked express shipping which was $2 more then standard and it already touched down in Ohio and I should have it Thursday $68 shipped I didn't think that was too bad. Just checked and it looks like they raised the price but it's still below eBay prices if someone needs one.

Not figuarts....but hey its Star Wars. I've been holding out for a while on any current gen. game platforms. No longer as of last night. :slap

Not everyones cup of tea, but it had me sold. Especially with the digital pod racing game. Ohhh the nostalgia.

IMG_2547.jpg

Not figuarts....but hey its Star Wars. I've been holding out for a while on any current gen. game platforms. No longer as of last night. :slap

Not everyones cup of tea, but it had me sold. Especially with the digital pod racing game. Ohhh the nostalgia.

View attachment 224078

Hah! So I'm not the only one here who got that edition! What do you think of it? I got that version of the PS4, and the Halo 5 Xbox One. I love saving my money :D

So acter all the clear pictures nobidy managed to snap one of Jango? We have a sharp one of aotc 3po with jango beside it, but no pic to be found of him?

Apart from quigon and boba weve now seen everything that was rumored so far wasn't it?

This line finally broke me. I was ready to go completist on it when I thought it'd be more chill, but their current line-up alone amounts to more than a couple of grand and a lot of shelf space, not counting the squad-building. For the moment I'm OT only with just standard clone troopers from PT and regular FO stormies from TFA.

But yes, that Riot Gear trooper looks great. No, I'm not getting him. :violin

Hah! So I'm not the only one here who got that edition! What do you think of it? I got that version of the PS4, and the Halo 5 Xbox One. I love saving my money :D

Truth be told....I brought it back. I wasn't sold on spending another $50+ on the console that was only 500gb. While the design was cool and I really liked the controller, I got an Xbox One since my family is more likely to use the media features. I got the 1Tb Holiday Bundle with Gears Ultimate Edition, Rare Ware collection and Ori and The Bind Forest. I got a free game too...Battlefront. All for the same price as the PS4 Bundle. I really feel like I got to have my electronic cake and eat it too. 🤗

Maybe when Uncharted A Thiefs End and the Naughty Dog follow up to The Last of Us or something else original and noteworthy comes around I'll consider picking up the PS4 again.

Well Riot trooper is up on Nippon. I just preordered 2. Hate paying already but I need that guy!

Back