S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Am I the only one who doesn't trust standard shipping/economy shipping out of Japan? Anyone have experience? I always get EMS.

I bought a Transformers earlier this year and since it was going to be a double for me, I tried out SAL. It took 7 weeks to get to me and the tracking# was not helpful at all. Not worth the few dollars it saves, for me, at least.

Am I the only one who doesn't trust standard shipping/economy shipping out of Japan? Anyone have experience? I always get EMS.

I always get packages from unregistered sal shipment also 2 to 3 weeks. Its a good cheap option for items under 50.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am still waiting on my Maul from CD Japan and I used SAL. It has been in New York since 10/23 based on the tracking info.

Meh ended up ordering off of ebay. Shadow trooper for 88 bucks with expedited shipping, which isn't too bad since the trending price is mid 70ish with free economy shipping.

Meh ended up ordering off of ebay. Shadow trooper for 88 bucks with expedited shipping, which isn't too bad since the trending price is mid 70ish with free economy shipping.

Just purchased one for about 63 bucks after shipping on Nippon Yassan :) In stock right now.

Haha go figure that its on nippon now. I was checking every day and got impatient yesterday. Oh well. Not the first time I've overpaid a bit due to my impatience :)

Back