S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1506671_174069766270014_8758955037274704015_n.jpg

12196121_174069836270007_3013163360113952535_n.jpg

12195843_174069796270011_3548259829439982203_n.jpg

Loving the Luke. Mace looks a bit odd around the mouth, I'm hoping it's the lighting.

Now we just need to see Jabba and the Super Battle Droid.

As for heroines, all I need are:
ANH Leia
Both Leia
Arena Padme
Scavenger Rey

Holy Moly!!!!!!!
My first order army is going to be huuuuuge!!! And TFA 3PO!!! Rey, Finn and Poe won't be too far behind!!!

This figuarts line is gong to be amazing.

Ok. I'm about to pass out!! So much awesomeness... More First order troopers! Yes!! Bring on Rey and Finn. Wow! I'm Speechless..

Grievous
EP II Obi Wan
Mace Windu
Mango Fett
EP VII 3po
ANH 3po
ANH r2
ANH Luke
ANH Han
ANH Chewie
A bunch more FO Troopers

Holy ****, bring it on.

Hey everyone! I am new here... i recently got SHF Jedi Knight Luke, and i am more than impressed with the quality of these figures, so much that i immediately order Maul! These new releases are amazing...although i would love to see an EpIII Anakin Skywalker (i am not mentioning OT characters since i consider it a given that they will all eventually be releases). I also used the unmasked Vader head that came with Luke to make a custom Vader since the scale in the original SHF is pretty off and the mafex appears to be too thin. I remoulded a bit the mask from the BS one to fit with the SHF head and repainted parts of the figure! So here's my custom Vader:

Untitled-1.jpg

IMG_4476.JPG

IMG_4424.jpg

Screw jabba and droids, I want to see a good picture of Jango. I wanna see how SHF is doing that holy mando armor!

Dear god I wish they'd do Rex. I guess the clone trooper variations are just gonna be the four color ranks... Seeing the melee and gunnery TFO troopers is pretty awesome.

I think aotc obi is nearly the same as TPM in terms of outfit, maybe different colors. Bet your ass tamashii will reuse molds when they can.

I'm not gonna get many of these I think, but it sure is awesome to see them.

@Kenny :lol

Btw there's pictures of phasma with tfo troopers and she's clearly taller then them so I think that should be good enough.

Seeing that kylo hood up close I fear that's not (easily) modded... (I think the belt is just accidentally on backward, lol.)

Finally got my Mafex Darth Vader in! Blows away the Figuarts with it's scale and cape. It can actually stand on it's own too and the detail is amazing. My fledgling Star Wars collection is growing little by little. With all these amazing Figuarts coming out, I plan on having a HUGE collection. Excuse the low quality phone pics, will eventually take some quality shots when I get a chance :)

hjZO6val.jpg

hNlmudPl.jpg

yrrtBE0l.jpg

^ If you or anyone prefer the look of the Mafex Vader but aren't as happy with the head/neck movement, I've written up a really simple mod that anyone can easily do to fix that problem and provide a better range of motion for the neck joint: https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...fex-star-wars-line-coming-12.html#post8177900

Yeah that was one thing I didn't really like. The head seemed a bit stiff. Besides that I think it's the best 1/12 Vader so far. Who knows, Medicom may even decide to create a 2.0 version like they did with Batman. Really great tips you posted though, I'll definitely try them out!

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

Back