S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The reason that AOTC Obi-Wan has a green lightsaber is that after he was captured by Dooku he lost it, and then after the arena scene when the Jedi rescue team arrived they gave both him and Anakin new lightsabers, and the one Obi-Wan got was green.

618w_star_wars_attack_of_clones_1.jpg

I guess they just displayed him with the wrong saber. Probably used Qui-Gon's that comes with TPM Obi-Wan.

618w_star_wars_attack_of_clones_1.jpg

I guess they just displayed him with the wrong saber. Probably used Qui-Gon's that comes with TPM Obi-Wan.

Huh. I guess I remembered wrong. It has been a few years since I've seen AOTC, I knew that one of them got a green saber. But yeah, that's kinda weird they would put the wrong accessory in his hands.

In Legends Obi-Wan kept Qui-Gon's saber a while and didn't make a new blue one till close to aotc.

Thanks Rafael!
No problem Silrian!

It would be great if they do one of him for every Episode, I agree though its odd he has a green lightsaber there as it was Anakin with the green one during the Geonosis battle.
It would be interesting to see an Obi-Wan force ghost in V and VI, a transparent figure? Has SHF done a figure like that before?

When do these go up for order? I need them all.
We all need them all. :lol No announcements on all of them yet, such a tease, right? :gah:

Damn that Grievous is COOL. I was really not expecting that. Here's to hoping they get R2 scaled correctly for SHF.

Where can i order the released figures from? AmiAmi and HobbyLink sold out. Any other good Japanese sites?

Where can i order the released figures from? AmiAmi and HobbyLink sold out. Any other good Japanese sites?
If they're sold out there chances are they're sold out everywhere else.

You need to be there when PO's drop if you want to be sure.

Having said that, more often than not, the POs will re-open in short periods of time (from hours to a couple days) every once in a while before release date, and also more often than not, they manage to get some in-stock after release date.

Cool thanks guys. I'll do that :clap

One last question. Do AA and HL do good packaging for shipments? I'm a MISB collector for smaller figs.

Take this with a grain of salt, if you look at the right corner of the picture, it says - Star Wars Heroines

090703mx1km6pp5b1jx2dk.jpg

Will we be getting female SHF characters?

Yes! Thank you!!!
All of these figures look so amazing! I really love that their doing blast effects too.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Back