S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's strange that such a small figure as The Child, comes in a cloth dress as it seems in the image, but who knows?

I remember people swearing TLJ Luke had a soft goods inner goodie because it looked so life like, I wouldn't count on this tiny thing being cloth, and personally I don't think that thing is a scaled 1/12 figuart, something of that size could be a 1st release bonus item, this is one where I'll be more than ok with the black series offering of the child

The reason why I'm not picking us the BS Grievous..waiting for Figuarts.

I got the kit when it released and it has no issues standing up unlike BS one. Figuarts Grievous would be nice and I would order him but for now the kit suffices and was fun to weather/paint.

It's strange that such a small figure as The Child, comes in a cloth dress as it seems in the image, but who knows?

Cloth goods at such a small size is risky if you ask me. But I'm hoping they went cloth goods with this so that The Child can sit within its floating baby carrier that will come as an accessory to this figure.

Yep, I'm going to cancel my preorder of the original Mando and pick this one up instead! I was hoping they would release a Beskar version!

I'm curious how the Black Series Baby Yoda will look compared to the Figuarts version. He's so small, and BS non-humans have been looking good lately. Though the BS version doesn't come with the floating crib and clear stand for it, right? That seems like a must for me, so I'll probably go with Figuarts.

Do we know when these two will be available for pre-order?

Looks great, love the accessories but that helmet seam is fugly!

Is there any indication if either are regular releases or web exclusives?

This figure looks great! The helmet seam will hopefully not be as apparent on the final figure. The other things bugging me are the vibro machete (vibroblade) it looks like they borrowed the 1/6 Mando blade for the pics and not having the Clan of Two signet on the right shoulder hopefully they will include it as a swappable piece. Overall I’m happy I don’t need the knife but the armor is necessary.

Sold separately!? Booo!! Also not feeling the sculpt on the Child. Doesn't look very accurate.

Both look great, I think the open eye sculpt of The Child is a little off but the force using face is spot on. Plus he comes with a backpack for IG-11. So he must be coming! These are regular releases btw, so shouldn't be too hard to get them.

Both look great, I think the open eye sculpt of The Child is a little off but the force using face is spot on. Plus he comes with a backpack for IG-11. So he must be coming! These are regular releases btw, so shouldn't be too hard to get them.

I've had more issues getting regular releases than Web Exclusives, to be honest. With Web Exclusives as long as you know when they go up and how long you have to get your order in your fine. Endgame Thor was the only Web Exclusive that seemed to run out at the place I get my Web Exclusives from.

Love how they included all the "firing" pieces so they can justify NOT including the child and selling that separately. Cool.

The "force" sculpt is ok but I'm not so sure about the sculpt with the eyes open. I like how they molded the collar and the 'cuffs' though, an entire soft goods robe would've been silly and would've likely required modification.

And yea that helmet seam is awful. Rest of the figure looks good though. Although I really like the oiriginal 'crude' armor from the first episodes. I feel like new armor and a jet pack came way too early.

Back