S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The 2nd head on Crait Luke doesn’t look as Chuck Norrissy as it did in the solicit photos. Hopefully clearer pics will be out soon.

1E0AFD37-BAE8-47BC-9155-B722C5F58FD4.jpeg

Attachments

• D6254C87-AF0D-477A-9AE3-F49DEF930CCE.jpg
    D6254C87-AF0D-477A-9AE3-F49DEF930CCE.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 347
:lol He does have a drunken look to him. Should get some 1/12 scale Sake bottle for him.

Why do they have to have two saber hilts instead of just one that the blade can be pegged into?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why do they have to have two saber hilts instead of just one that the blade can be pegged into?

The second hilt typically has a peg so that you can holster it. Occasionally they do just have unlit sabers if I remember correctly, I think Kylo was one but he's got the side things that'd get lost if you were able to unplug them.

The second hilt typically has a peg so that you can holster it. Occasionally they do just have unlit sabers if I remember correctly, I think Kylo was one but he's got the side things that'd get lost if you were able to unplug them.

With kylo it?d make sense to have two hilts since the side pieces are really small, and it wouldn?t be realistic if the three beams were connected. But with the other ones, I think they should do it the way the black series and Hot Toys lines do it

With kylo it?d make sense to have two hilts since the side pieces are really small, and it wouldn?t be realistic if the three beams were connected. But with the other ones, I think they should do it the way the black series and Hot Toys lines do it

The black series have crappy big plastic looks for their pegs. I don't know why you're complaining about having more options. I've read of black series lightsabers breaking all the time at the tip too, so I think it's not as good as an option since that renders it totally useless.

I think I saw some comparison pictures with the earlier SHF stormtroopers, but in case anyone else wanted to see, here is the new version next to the Bandai model kit:

20191107_074602.jpg

20191107_074558.jpg

Damn sideways pictures!

Here's a crappy one of the new Vader with the old Mafex RotJ.
I also checked if the old SHF Anakin head fitted the new body and it looks much better than the new version.

20191107_074807.jpg

I bought the crappy KO of Jedi Luke from a Chinese guy on ebay. Oh good lord did it suck.

But I only bought it cause I wanted a green saber for my upcoming Crait Luke. Somone warned me even the sabers were crap and split easily.

Well. Old clumsy fingers did it again. I broke the damn thing and that was the whole reason I bought the ugly bootleg.

So now time's running out before Crait Luke arrives.

Does anyone have any other idea for 1/12 green Jedi Luke sabers? Other than buying the REAL SHF Luke of course, I never liked his design.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Back