S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Talk about subtle differences in the head sculpt. :rotfl
Not that I would want something as extreme as we got with Qui Gon, but SOMETHING.

Even now, all these cycles later, Luke's mind still drifted back to his youth. Something always seemed to tug at him in his quiet moments. The droids, Ben, his choice to stay and help his Uncle. Some kind of force, deep inside of him, haunting him. Telling him that he had taken the wrong path . . .

GvtFPOq.jpg

I can't really even tell the differences between the heads, but the likeness looks better on the head on the body.

It looks like the eyes on the second head may have been printed too low, or something. Maybe it's just a misprint?

The difference is so subtle that it's a pointless addition.

Should have given him his death face.

300px-Dooku_shrek.jpg

Don't see how they could get the outfit color wrong. The costume is obviously much darker.

tumblr_np0xoyaRcE1te20ggo1_1280.png.jpg

The cape is a good example of why I hate softgoods. It doesn't lay right and missing details like the stitching around the collar.

Can't believe I'm saying this, but I think I might pass on Fett. And that's coming from a guy who has bought all the OT SHF figures so far, and even has an ESB bounty hunter focus in his collection! IMO, this one just doens't measure up to the quality of sculpts and paint apps we've seen in the line so far. Right off the bat, the helmet is noticeably undersized. Couple that with the overly smooth and under-detailed jumpsuit under his armor, and you have what looks like a child's toy rather than an adult collectible. I hope they do a completely new sculpt when/if they get to ESB Fett.

Can't believe I'm saying this, but I think I might pass on Fett. And that's coming from a guy who has bought all the OT SHF figures so far, and even has an ESB bounty hunter focus in his collection! IMO, this one just doens't measure up to the quality of sculpts and paint apps we've seen in the line so far. Right off the bat, the helmet is noticeably undersized. Couple that with the overly smooth and under-detailed jumpsuit under his armor, and you have what looks like a child's toy rather than an adult collectible. I hope they do a completely new sculpt when/if they get to ESB Fett.

Sorry it looks worse. By worse I mean exactly the same but ball joints on waist pouches.

496E785A-030E-4481-A1AB-F77DA13AFB95.jpeg

I'm probably buying but yeah, I'm not a giant fan of what I see. Also something annoying, in each photo of him firing the wrist rocket, it doesn't look like the arm bends straight out? It's bent a little in each pic.

I like ROTJ Fett, but, does anyone think figuarts should’ve made him more weathered ..he was in the desert :dunno

Back