S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Paid shipping for my shf Old Luke like a week and a half ago from bbts and heard absolutely nothing from them about shipping it off. This is starting to tick me off. Latest status says that it's still processing.

我從使用 Tapatalk 的 SM-G935W8 發送

Ah yup, another major issue, they have been getting slower and slower over the past year, may be a staffing/volume issue takes longer for them to pack it up then it would to ship :lol

Ah yup, another major issue, they have been getting slower and slower over the past year, may be a staffing/volume issue takes longer for them to pack it up then it would to ship [emoji38]
Sure took em no time to take my money

我從使用 Tapatalk 的 SM-G935W8 發送

I wonder what the chances are that Figuarts will go Endgame release crazy for Star Wars Episode 9? I know they won’t solicit “revealing” figures because it’s Star Wars but maybe they will quick release Crait Luke, Emperor Palpantine and Grievous.

I wonder what the chances are that Figuarts will go Endgame release crazy for Star Wars Episode 9? I know they won’t solicit “revealing” figures because it’s Star Wars but maybe they will quick release Crait Luke, Emperor Palpantine and Grievous.

If they go crazy they'll do it like TLJ and release figures based on Ep 9. I'd like to see those others go up for preorder but they sure are taking their time.

TFA Han, Crait Luke and a Leia if they bother making one. Don't care for anything else from the sequel trilogy.

Mace Windu: Issue 1

9CaBhCN.jpg

Sweet set of images ShootingtheGalaxy!

I was "curious" to see if he could do this pose - nothing amazing, just simple.
Glad to have this figure in!
Can't wait to do some saber poses.
SHF-Obi-IMG-0546.jpg

Damn I’m not sure if we will see Battle of Crait Luke Skywalker now. I hear that “there is another… Sky…walker” about to Rise. I hope they realize how much this version is wanted before they decide to wait for The Rise of Skywalker to release a possible new Luke.

F18342C4-3C1C-4446-B1CC-5053857A361D.jpeg

I wouldn't be surprised if the licensing approval process is what is holding up the Star Wars line lately, as well as a desire for licensors to have product ready only around movie launches.

At least we know we'll get some new stuff this fall.

I wouldn't be surprised if the licensing approval process is what is holding up the Star Wars line lately, as well as a desire for licensors to have product ready only around movie launches.

At least we know we'll get some new stuff this fall.

I'm sure there'll be 8 figures ready to go at the end of the year, half of them troopers of some kind; but what about the rest of the year? Hasbro seems to do whatever they want in terms of OT/PT/ST releases all throughout the year.

Damn it Figuarts better have the Mandalorian, Cal, Second Sister, Purgetrooper, TRoS Rey and Kylo, Knight of Ren, Red Trooper, and Zori this year!

Back