S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Going for the Original 12 display. Still have some holes to fill and I may need a bigger background for these. The 40th display base is great for the 4 inch figures but a bit crowded when it comes to the 1/12 figures. Might have to make my own.

Attachments

• IMG_3422.jpeg
    IMG_3422.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
Going for the Original 12 display. Still have some holes to fill and I may need a bigger background for these. The 40th display base is great for the 4 inch figures but a bit crowded when it comes to the 1/12 figures. Might have to make my own.
Hasbro made a 1/12 versions that was sold with the Black Series ANH Vader, it can be found for fairly cheap.

Hasbro made a 1/12 versions that was sold with the Black Series ANH Vader, it can be found for fairly cheap.
That’s the 1/12 display in the picture. It’s very small. The Vader in the pic is the one that comes with the stand.

Wow! That new snowspeeder pilot Luke looks phenomenal! Oh wait, it's just the tenth version of Din Djarin? Never mind, nothing to see here...

That's nice, but, just how much nicer than the Black Series is it? I'm perfectly happy with mine and she does all I need her to. SHF are getting pricey, particularly when, in the UK, we also face customs charges when we import them. These days, it takes a VERY special Figuarts to make me want to take that chance.

I have the Black Series from when I used to collect this scale. I generally despise Hasbro but when it comes to aliens, they nail it.

If you own the Black Series version, I'd strongly recommend you compare and weigh the differences. This isn't one of those times where an import absolutely destroys the domestic.

You'd be hard pressed to beat that BS figure, imo.

Edit: there are some really nice additions to the SHF. THAT is definitely worth noting. Gosh I wish we'd get a 1/6 of this but it's never gonna happen.

And by the time it DOES happen, if ever. Nobody would be around to even care. The prequels aren't a trilogy of films the younger Gen gives any care towards and why should they?

Just a gd shame. It definitely doesn't help that it's absolutely ******* embarrassing to call yourself a SW fan in 2024. Ugh.

Yeah that wasn't on my bingo card.

Last edited:
Jar Jar Binks!?

Nope! Not even the Black Series would make me want a figure of him. Make a good Padme and maybe.....
Oh come on. You'd love a Jar Jar.

*waves Sith hand*

Dew it!

Real talk. You'd have to kill me. That's how you'd stop me from buying a Jar Jar.

You do you, I'm not stopping you.

I have Maul and Obi Wan and that was only because I wanted Maul to duel with someone. Beyond Phantom Menace and I like the Phase 2 clones I have plenty of BS figures where they're concerned. I have an SHF Mace, Samuel L Jackson as a Jedi, even if the movie sucks, that is still damn cool! That said, I replaced him with a BS as I think it looks better.

You do you, I'm not stopping you.

I have Maul and Obi Wan and that was only because I wanted Maul to duel with someone. Beyond Phantom Menace and I like the Phase 2 clones I have plenty of BS figures where they're concerned. I have an SHF Mace, Samuel L Jackson as a Jedi, even if the movie sucks, that is still damn cool! That said, I replaced him with a BS as I think it looks better.
Ya same. Incredible how a 1/12 Japanese officially licensed Mace has the likeness, yet a $300 HT doesn't.

Bait.. Lol

Back