S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I?ve got to say that in my opinion, Yoda is the best figure in this line to date. Great accessories and solid articulation for the size.

Mine arrived and I think I agree. Stunning little figure! Him, Mace and Ep3Anakin are my top three.

Easily their best release in a long long time

EP47VL6.jpg

I?ve got a few of the sabers as well. I?m going to see how small the belt hook is then I?m going to use my pen drill to drill the center of the green saber hilts d-ring out. It looks like it?s at the correct angle so it should work it also looks like it might rest on the belt with the peg hole as well. I can?t wait to finally have a Figuarts Grandmaster Luke Skywalker on my shelf.

I absolutely LOVE this idea.

I also hope the heads are compatible.

Any ideas on the best/cheapest way to get my hands on a 1/12 green saber for him? Black series, bootleg, I don't care....he needs the green saber, not one that was lost forever on Bespin. Ebay turned up nothing....and I sure don't wanna buy a whole figure for a tiny saber.

(I have an extra Black series Farmboy Luke saber if someone wants to trade for some reason!)

I'd really appreciate any leads! Thanks!

I absolutely LOVE this idea.

I also hope the heads are compatible.

Any ideas on the best/cheapest way to get my hands on a 1/12 green saber for him? Black series, bootleg, I don't care....he needs the green saber, not one that was lost forever on Bespin. Ebay turned up nothing....and I sure don't wanna buy a whole figure for a tiny saber.

(I have an extra Black series Farmboy Luke saber if someone wants to trade for some reason!)

I'd really appreciate any leads! Thanks!

The bootleg Figuarts ROTJ Luke saber is ok but it?s not 100% reproduced the emitter goes to far in and the handle sometimes splits and breaks. I think if you want it to look right you should just buy an official Luke.

Yoda is a great figure. I just wish the sideways looking head had a stern expression.

1797309_f520.jpg

They need to make ROTS Palpatine.

Star-Wars-Palpatine-solo-movie.jpg

Last edited:
The bootleg Figuarts ROTJ Luke saber is ok but it?s not 100% reproduced the emitter goes to far in and the handle sometimes splits and breaks. I think if you want it to look right you should just buy an official Luke.

Well, I couldn't resist how cheap a bootleg SHF Luke was from China.

Whooo-aaaa Nelly, I was not prepared for how hideous this thing is in person. Thankfully the lightsaber is gonna be close enough for my needs, but you were right, the blade tends to make the hilt split. I also just spent about two hours pricking my fingers with tiny rings of metal til I got a loop that I think is gonna work when SHF Crait Luke arrives around New Year's.

In the meantime, the bootleg Luke has two of the ugliest faces I've ever seen on a figure outside of Chinatown. His.....belt is nice? That's about the only nice thing I can say about this monstrosity. God I hope people aren't settling for this in their SHF displays.

I'm taking mine to the island of Misfit Toys...aka...my desk at work. That way when something "disappears" I never give a crap.

Thanks for the heads up on the saber though...it's not perfect, but it'll do, and it was a HELL of a lot cheaper than any official saber in this size!

Wonder which Ep 9 figures will become available for preorder on TFF? Rey and Kylo are no-brainers, and probably a couple of the Knights of Ren, and the red Sith troopers. I'm personally hoping for Zorii Bliss. No idea if the character will amount to anything, but the design is begging for the SHF treatment!

Yeah there'll absolutely be a Sith Trooper, Kylo and Rey I'm sure. Maybe they'll reuse headsculpts. If it's anything like the last time I'm just going to pass and see later. Even the bonus droid packs could be had for cheaper than ordering first day.

I hope that they've got a Rey and Kylo up their sleeves. But I'm thinking the majority of releases are going to be Helmet characters, and I hope that The Mandolorian is one of them.

What's really going to get me excited is if they finally give us Finn and Poe-- Even if they're webshop exclusives.

SHF has done versions of the main crews from each trilogy except the sequel trilogy. It's time to get around to filling in the blanks of the ST.

Back