S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Palpating is an absolute must for me!

Today looks great but I’ll be wanting an open eyed head with that.

Boba looks superb and will certainly be displayed with Carbonite Han.

And I’ll buy Jar Jar just for the lolz.

I just realised with palps, if you look at his sleeves they're sculpted to drape over the chair. So if you raise his arms into any position other than resting on the chair, it's gonna look super weird.

Love dooku tho, can't wait

Beauty...

... and the Beast.

Palpatine looks like an early prototype or something, but nothing to worry about without releasing date yet.

Beauty...

... and the Beast.

Palpatine looks like an early prototype or something, but nothing to worry about without releasing date yet.

Rey looks awesome! When will they finally release this figure? I fear that they're saving it for the lead up to Episode IX.

Beauty...

... and the Beast.

:hi5:

The emperor isn’t that bad..obviously figurarts is trying to make the robe removable if they including his hair

I wonder if it’s the lighting, but that would be great if they made Rey’s hs look a bit dirty to simulate her Jakku dirt

Figurarts is really making the SW franchise say BS and Mafex who?

Last edited:
Any chance we may see figures from Solo? I liked the flick and would buy Solo, Lando and Qi'Ra at this price point.... not sure about the HT price point though.

Any chance we may see figures from Solo? I liked the flick and would buy Solo, Lando and Qi'Ra at this price point.... not sure about the HT price point though.

At this point I doubt it. :/ bummer too, because I'd love Han, Lando, and Qi'Ra as well.

Do you mean TC-14?

Nah, this one(and that leia is looking a little butch...)

I also noticed that the jawa has a split down its head like you can swap out faces. I guess that's how they got 2 different looks

3po.jpg

Wow dude, thanks for sharing!! How awesome was it to be there? Did you have a favorite piece?

It was pretty dope. Amazed by how huge the Star Wars line is and will be. It was a small room with mainly Marvel and Star Wars stuff but the Star Wars really stood out and took up most of it. I was most surprised to see Palpatine and I think Leia was my favorite just because of how they nailed her face imo. This line is going to bankrupt me [emoji24]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah just left it. It was pretty awesome. The volume alone is amazing. They’ve really stepped it up with the headsculpts.

The robes on the Maul figure actually aren’t that bad in person. So excited for the future of the line.

Just received Luke, I believe they have mastered the face printing technology. The is one of my favorite piece that they have released so far. I’m about to cry :lol it’s too beautiful! They have also changed the joint sockets for the hands as well.

0415B4F5-BFC5-46F7-A7A5-74C1FECF01CA.jpg

Just received Luke, I believe they have mastered the face printing technology. The is one of my favorite piece that they have released so far. I’m about to cry :lol it’s too beautiful! They have also changed the joint sockets for the hands as well.

View attachment 410757

Agree 100%. Got mine today as well (along with Gladiator Thor). Beautiful figure.

Back