S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A huge thank you to shockwave for contacting me about selling his Stormtrooper! To make this a Luke-in-Stormtrooper-outfit figure, I ended up just removing the trooper helmet and pulling out the joint in the trooper's neck, then setting a spare Jedi Luke head on the neck (without removing or doing anything to the Luke head). The head sits very loose on the figure right now (I may have to hold it in place with some of that Blu-Tack some here have mentioned), but it looks great and gives me another figure for my Mark Hamill shelf!

View attachment 255670

That looks superb, well done.

I've been watching Clone Wars with my two boys and it got me thinking about how much I'd love a Grievous figure and two of his guards. And a bearded Obi Wan! Probably highest on my list is Rey though <3

That looks superb, well done.

I've been watching Clone Wars with my two boys and it got me thinking about how much I'd love a Grievous figure and two of his guards. And a bearded Obi Wan! Probably highest on my list is Rey though <3
Here you go:

4bb7df07a553999d2fbd3ad9a40cd066.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

plastic cape would only looks good in a few poses though

This could be their chance to do cloth. I believe they've done it for a Digimon figure so they could easily adapt something like that to Star Wars. If not perhaps rikhor will come out with something at the very least

This could be their chance to do cloth. I believe they've done it for a Digimon figure so they could easily adapt something like that to Star Wars. If not perhaps rikhor will come out with something at the very least

it looked horrible on that figure though, and needed a skeleton frame underneath for posing, though I guess Id be ok with it so long as its removable and can stay in the box

Anyone got a top 10 list of wanted Figures to share? Feels like we're into a bit of a draught with Figures from this line and Marvel line right now.
Anyway here's my top 10

Kit Fisto
Ahsoka Tano
Ep 3 Evil Anakin
Ep 3 Obi Wan
Qui-Gonn
Ep 4 Han Solo
Pilot Luke
Destroyer Droid with Bubble Shield
Darth Tyrannus
General Grevious.
Bonus: Kanan Jarrus

Sent on Xperia Z3

Discounting figures we've already seen prototypes of:

Obi-Wan Kenobi (ANH Alec Guiness edition)
Darth Vader 2.0 (ANH Not A Midget This Time edition with transparent red lenses)
X-Wing Pilot Luke
Bespin Han
Bespin Leia
Lando Calrissian
Bossk
General Veers
Hoth Rebel Trooper
Snowtrooper (ESB edition)
TFA TIE Pilot

I inadvertently found the perfect material to make a real cape for Phasma out of.

UkmSFph.jpg

Believe it or not this is the screen cleaning cloth that came with my MacBook!

It's not quite the same texture as other microfiber cloths I have, unfortunately Apple don't sell them separately either - so I'm probably going to be gouged picking up a couple off Ebay. Plan is to use one for the body of the cape, hemming a wire into it, and another to cut up and make the various pockets and straps out of. Not sure how to approach adding the red stripe, I was considering making a small heat vinyl transfer if the material will take it.

Nice! Hey...can you show your Bruce Lee a little more and compared to Jedi Luke for scale comparison.....how do you rate it compared to star wars?

Discounting figures we've already seen prototypes of:

Obi-Wan Kenobi (ANH Alec Guiness edition)
Darth Vader 2.0 (ANH Not A Midget This Time edition with transparent red lenses)
X-Wing Pilot Luke
Bespin Han
Bespin Leia
Lando Calrissian
Bossk
General Veers
Hoth Rebel Trooper
Snowtrooper (ESB edition)
TFA TIE Pilot

Now that's what I call a desirable list! But crucially missing the most desirable figure of all.....boba fett.

Nice! Hey...can you show your Bruce Lee a little more and compared to Jedi Luke for scale comparison.....how do you rate it compared to star wars?

As luck would have it, I already took that photo a while back.

HER1XW1.jpg

I'd say they're just about in good scale with each other. Hamill is 5'9", Lee was 5'6" (although he liked to e-stat that he was 5'8" :lol), plus Hamill would get an extra couple of inches for those jackboot heels whereas Lee is wearing slippers. It just about works.

Now that's what I call a desirable list! But crucially missing the most desirable figure of all.....boba fett.

We've already (sort of) seen a Jango Fett prototype, so I take it as a given that we're getting Boba eventually too.

And what Episode version of him - Id go for the ESB

+1 for ESB, prefer the desaturated green and bluish suit. RotJ Boba looks too much like a toy by comparison and died like a punk.

well figuarts orders went up last night for the month, no star wars and no black panther. just an fyi

Also I got paid so I ordered the heavy gunner from nippon, cant wait

As luck would have it, I already took that photo a while back.

HER1XW1.jpg

I'd say they're just about in good scale with each other. Hamill is 5'9", Lee was 5'6" (although he liked to e-stat that he was 5'8" :lol), plus Hamill would get an extra couple of inches for those jackboot heels whereas Lee is wearing slippers. It just about works.

Yes....'just' about.....wish that's given him a few more millimetres, as Luke isn't the biggest to start with....

Totally agree that esb boba is one to go for.....but I'm sure sh figuarts can produce even better figure than my black series, elite and on order mafex esb version.......if they want to.

well figuarts orders went up last night for the month, no star wars and no black panther. just an fyi

Also I got paid so I ordered the heavy gunner from nippon, cant wait
Disappointing:( was really hoping for something new. Nice break on the Wallet, but not the addiction. Had to buy Lucina Figma and the restock Act 4 Stands on HLJ and an Act 5 stand and 3 lightning effect pieces to feed the Beast. Lol

Sent on Xperia Z3

Back