S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone know if the heavy gunner available for PO anywhere?

I saw it in N-Y but they want payment now and I don't like to pay this far ahead.

Thank you! Placed an order with them, they are more expensive then other Japanese retailers but atleast I got one. How is their shipping, do they pack items well so they don't get damaged?

I've gotten kylo and my phasma should be here tomorrow from them. they packed kylo really well. no dented corners or anything of that kind. bought a Jedi Luke from them yesterday morning but forgot to pick the EMS delivery. I think I accidentally picked the slowest option available.

I know this is off topic with the Luke Ep 4 craze here in this thread. I'm just wondering, since theyre hopefully releasing all ANH characters with teasing Han, Chewie and the droids, how can they pull off ANH Leia Figuarts?

Hey can anyone recommend where to get Pauldrons and Cloth cloaks for my SHF guys :D?

man march is lonely. No new SW figuarts releases this month right? I looked through all my pre-orders and the speeder bike looks to be next. Come to think of it I think that was originally slated for March and got pushed back.

I know this is off topic with the Luke Ep 4 craze here in this thread. I'm just wondering, since theyre hopefully releasing all ANH characters with teasing Han, Chewie and the droids, how can they pull off ANH Leia Figuarts?

It's only a matter of time before they have to start making the female characters like Leia and Rey. I mean they kind of HAVE to since they're main characters and all. I don't think there exists a female human actor Figuart yet, someone correct me if I'm wrong (Black Widow doesn't count :lol)

still waiting on some sort of shipping notification for jedi luke off the mykombin site. should have went through their bay store.

Do you guys think the scout trooper will be rerelease without the bike?

Ok, have to say it; some folk really need to read up on how figuarts works. Not saying in a bad way, but as a tip, figuarts dont work like normal figure companies. Not calling anyone out, just an fyi :)

You can go MONTHS without an announcement or release. The star wars has been spoiled in that department. A couple months without a release is normal.

All im saying is not to expect so much from them, it doesnt work that way.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Ok, have to say it; some folk really need to read up on how figuarts works. Not saying in a bad way, but as a tip, figuarts dont work like normal figure companies. Not calling anyone out, just an fyi :)

You can go MONTHS without an announcement or release. The star wars has been spoiled in that department. A couple months without a release is normal.

All im saying is not to expect so much from them, it doesnt work that way.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Exactly, and just to add, like most companies, production of a single figure takes almost a year or more, how figuarts works in contrast to hot toys (who pre order early in production) is that figuarts pre orders half way or more into production, which is why the PO and release within about three months on avg...

This is also why weve seen figures shown and not put up for order for a seemingly long time, they just work different than this board is used to

This ain't Black Series boys and girls, you're in the big leagues now.

Coming from collecting the DBZ line predominately, the Star Wars line is very lucky to get as much as it has now.

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

Is it safe to say Star Wars is their most popular line? And the immense popularity of Star Wars might make releases more frequent? I know DBZ is popular, but as much as star wars? Even in Japan? I honestly don't know. Maybe someone can shed some light.

Back