S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Episode VI Luke Skywalker (reissue) and Captain Phasma are available at Hobby Link Japan now :D

Just wanted to say THANK YOU for posting this- I was able to cancel my eBay pre-order ($67) and ordered it from Hobby Link (~$52). You saved me $15!

So I'm gonna start watching The Clone Wars and I was wondering what order I should watch them in. There is an official chronological order for it so I figured that would be the best viewing experience. What do you guys think? Chronological or air date order?

So I'm gonna start watching The Clone Wars and I was wondering what order I should watch them in. There is an official chronological order for it so I figured that would be the best viewing experience. What do you guys think? Chronological or air date order?

I recently watched it and went in the release order but I looked at the episode description before every episode and decided if it was something I wanted to watch.

Then at the end I went back and watched the highly recommended episodes that I missed.

There is some really great stuff in that series but there is also a ton of ********.

I recently started watching Clone Wars, the wife got me the box set for Xmas. Going all in, every episode.

One question though, wasn't there a movie I need to see?

Watch with that official order it'll make some less important stuff make more sense but it doesn't matter much

Patience my young padawan [emoji14] . The Star Wars line is still in its infancy. When the dragonball line started (or restarted) we were lucky to get 3-4 figures a YEAR. Give it time, and this line will get more figures.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I started watching it in the chronological order so it's making more sense. So far, it's awesome, great show.

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

Patience my young padawan [emoji14] . The Star Wars line is still in its infancy. When the dragonball line started (or restarted) we were lucky to get 3-4 figures a YEAR. Give it time, and this line will get more figures.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Gotta agree with this and already the Star Wars line is off to a much better start than the DBZ line was and will probably grow bigger than it at a faster rate. You guys are lucky this line is really successful and get so many in such a short period since its conception.

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

Head Canon is the best canon

I guess so!

If SH ever puts out that Grievous I might have to paint him white.

griev.jpg

Just got Darth Maul. Brand new, but both arms popped off when I was trying to pose him with the dual saber. Really don't like the design of the figure compared to others in the series. Still a really cool figure though.

Phasma just showed up:

xNrcthn.jpg

1V2g8YP.jpg

b5iezFo.jpg

TFA41cO.jpg

bWWTDSX.jpg

DgL81oU.jpg

Feels light and hollow, leg joints seem weaker because of this and the weight of the cape keep poses stiff to keep her standing. After Darth Maul this is a bit disappointing, a cloth cape might have helped, but a stand definitely would have.

Back