S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ouch, Obi Wan took a bit of a hit didn't he.. especially around the hairline. Still getting it though for the Maul battle, i think he'll look fine in that display.

There is a thread dedicated to the BS right? Getting sick of reading about it here to be honest, and it even got someone banned.

ANyway..hope Rey's next

Last edited:
Ouch, Obi Wan took a bit of a hit didn't he.. especially around the hairline. Still getting it though for the Maul battle, i think he'll look fine in that display.

There is a thread dedicated to the BS right? Getting sick of reading about it here to be honest, and it even got someone banned.

ANyway..hope Rey's next

Getting sick reading someone expressing his opinions is your problem. Anyway, I was talking Black Series in context, just as allusion, not as a separate debate about BS itself. If you read the latest posts you will understand, and perhaps can save you from ridiculousness.

I personally just give that level to Darth Maul and Kylo Ren.

So, talking aobout perfection is only appliable to 1:1 replicas.

You mean only the figuarts you bought? I don't like your tone buddy, what you mean to say is that your opinion isn't the same as mine?! 😡

All jokes aside, are those really the two figuarts you bought? You forgot Kylo and Maul also have their flaws but the whole figures released by SHF isn't far from perfect - it's near to perfection, in my opinion.

Obi really looks great and is tempting but I think I'm getting out of this line. Too many cool HT characters to buy and I don't think Figuarts will give me the background characters I'm looking for.

You mean only the figuarts you bought? I don't like your tone buddy, what you mean to say is that your opinion isn't the same as mine?! ��

All jokes aside, are those really the two figuarts you bought? You forgot Kylo and Maul also have their flaws but the whole figures released by SHF isn't far from perfect - it's near to perfection, in my opinion.

I own all released Star Wars S.H. Figuarts, MAFEX and The Black Series. I believe I can talk with knowledge.

I remember when Medicom was releasing their first Star Wars Medicom 1/6 figures... everyone said "perfect". Now there is people saying "Hot Toys is near perfect". I mean, everything can be perfect until a new level of perfection comes in. So, perfection is also a wrong term for Figuarts. That's all what I mean.

I think Darth Maul and Kylo Ren are near perfect in his own line, compared to the other Figuarts. Ovbiously there are some flaws. So... they both are the "most perfect" of the SW Figuarts released. IMO.

I own all released Star Wars S.H. Figuarts, MAFEX and The Black Series. I believe I can talk with knowledge.

I remember when Medicom was releasing their first Star Wars Medicom 1/6 figures... everyone said "perfect". Now there is people saying "Hot Toys is near perfect". I mean, everything can be perfect until a new level of perfection comes in. So, perfection is also a wrong term for Figuarts. That's all what I mean.

I think Darth Maul and Kylo Ren are near perfect in his own line, compared to the other Figuarts. Ovbiously there are some flaws. So... they both are the "most perfect" of the SW Figuarts released. IMO.

Your wallet must be on life support then.

Yes, that can be the case when before, people praised the BS then SHF came in and changed the game. I get what you want to point out, probably there might be some company that might out do SHF but I can't see that yet (in relation to human characters).

And as to perfection, it's just people's opinion and you, having to see Kylo and Maul as the most perfect out if the rest of the line is okay with me. I clearly see points in your reply that it's your opinion and I get that. There's no need for people to get on a fuss just because you have a certain point of view.

Hey man, since you're not sort of happy with your Luke and his neck is really a bit off, right? You can always pm me if you know..if you catch my drift....

Your wallet must be on life support then.

Yes, that can be the case when before, people praised the BS then SHF came in and changed the game. I get what you want to point out, probably there might be some company that might out do SHF but I can't see that yet (in relation to human characters).

And as to perfection, it's just people's opinion and you, having to see Kylo and Maul as the most perfect out if the rest of the line is okay with me. I clearly see points in your reply that it's your opinion and I get that. There's no need for people to get on a fuss just because you have a certain point of view.

Hey man, since you're not sort of happy with your Luke and his neck is really a bit off, right? You can always pm me if you know..if you catch my drift....

"Your wallet must be on life support then".

I don't have car. I don't smoke. I don't go to restaurants.
Anyway, there aren't so much 1/12 figures. With the cost of a single Hot Toys figure, I can purchase more than 15 Black Series figures, just the full line in a year.
That's $25 monthly. So, I can even afford one S.H Figuarts every month for $40 plus. That's not counting my birhtday or Xmas presents.
So... my wallet is just living his way.

"There's no need for people to get on a fuss just because you have a certain point of view."

That's an exaggeration, man. I just come here to tell my thoughts, if the people gets in a fuss, it's just because they want, not my problem.
If this is a thread where I can only agree with the general opinion, because if I don't agree, the people get on a fuss, let me say;

Good bye! :wave

There will always be something on a figure of any scale that keeps it from being perfect but as far as what we've got to choose from, the imperfections aren't THAT major (except for a few figures). As of now, Figuarts are the best we've got and if you think otherwise so be it. It all boils down to opinion at the end of it all.

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

There will always be something on a figure of any scale that keeps it from being perfect but as far as what we've got to choose from, the imperfections aren't THAT major (except for a few figures). As of now, Figuarts are the best we've got and if you think otherwise so be it. It all boils down to opinion at the end of it all.

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

Agree 100%

HLJ still haven't billed me yet for the Obi-wan.

I wished I was staying in Hong Kong for a few extra days and could pick one up in hand. I already picked up Kylo, 2 FO Stormies, Maul, Vader, and 2 OT Stormies in the past week. And all because I saw Maul in person and thought...hey! That looks pretty damn good!

What are the prices like in stores in HK? Much of a difference than buying online?

Back