S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh yeah, definitely getting Phasma. I wouldnt worry about pricing, the first order trooper was more expensive until it was released too, just scalpers trying to make a quick buck because of the hype around the film.

Ended up getting the first order trooper for less than the orginal trooper, and im sure the BB8 and R2D2 set is going for the same as R2D2 and R5D4 set.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Finally got my Figuarts Kylo Ren and First order troopers. Adding them to the few i have displayed.

imORQ5v.jpg

9tQp2tA.jpg

RBkbHdp.jpg

hNlaaIr.jpg

Those soft goods are killer. Really completes the look. Plastic capes are ********.

@prod, no idea why Bandai didn't vac-metal their figuarts Phasma, clearly the way to go. I wasn't planning on collecting any ep 7 model kits but Phasma is gonna be hard to pass up.

Here's a red Maul cloak for sale on ebay. A little pricey but if anyone is going for a different look...

Thanks, guys.

Interested, what did you use, if Imight ask

I didn't really have to use anything. I did trim the BS cloak at the bottom but I did that to the figure when I first got him in Sept. Other than that, it's pretty much just pop off the helmet and remove the belt off the BS figure, remove the SHF Skirts and just put this on him. Simplest thing to do ever.

Thanks, guys.

I didn't really have to use anything. I did trim the BS cloak at the bottom but I did that to the figure when I first got him in Sept. Other than that, it's pretty much just pop off the helmet and remove the belt off the BS figure, remove the SHF Skirts and just put this on him. Simplest thing to do ever.

Really wish Tamashii would do this from the beginning instead of us having to mod existing figures. The combination of cloth and soft plastic can look so good and this is a shining example of it!

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

Thanks, guys.

:clap

I guess I have to get me a BS Ren online. Can you believe since Black Friday, I've yet to see any Kylos in any store near me. I can't believe I have never see him in person yet. In fact he and Phasma are the only BS I haven't seen in person.

In two months I saw everybody else, Rey, all the different troopers, Finn of course, Poe, everybody else they offered so far, including the two packs.

WTH is wrong with Hasbro and their shipments, Old Han better not be like this in availability :gah:

Jay, does the clothes come off the BS Ren, I thought they were glued

Does the re-release Luke come with the unmasked Vader head or was that only a first release thing? If not then I have to get Luke right away, I need that head to swap with Mafex Vader :gah:

Yeah, in the Uk Ren and ANH Han have tripled in price since the movie came out. Damn scalpers will do anything to get money.

Honestly, in the Uk just now Figuarts Kylo is cheaper than the BS one xD

Does the re-release Luke come with the unmasked Vader head or was that only a first release thing? If not then I have to get Luke right away, I need that head to swap with Mafex Vader :gah:
I dont think it fits, im sure I seen a review where someone tried it. Might be wrong though.

I dont think it fits, im sure I seen a review where someone tried it. Might be wrong though.

Luckily it does fit! I've seen a few people on here post pics of it. It doesn't fit snuggly and I believe it falls off with the slightest touch but with a minor modification I'm sure it can be better. I'll try to find the pic if I can

Edit: It was posted by guyver a while back. Looks much better than the Mafex one.

3cd3ebf0e0ed2dfa3f808eac42da88ec.jpg

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

i don't get why bandai is doing kits? no different than the shfiguarts stuff you just assemble the figure right?

Back