S.H. FiguArts Power Rangers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my collection ^^
WP_20141203_16_31_06_Pro.jpg

QUICK! You can pick up the armored MMPR red ranger on Amazon.com for $21.99 (51% off) Lightning Deal with amazon prime! You have under 2 hours left to claim one. It's 25% claimed right now as of 5:06 pm CT

Bandai.com updated their site with MMPR Movie figures images:

Products | Category index

And looks like Red and Yellow will come with swappable helmets which is very cool. Cannot wait for them to release those already! :yess:

Red Ranger SH Figuarts is $25 on amazon.

I'm really interested in that White morpher and one of the movie figures.

Toysrus sucks. They have been getting the White Movie Morpher across the west it seems, but it's not on their website. And whenever I call, I get the same rude responses and are completely oblivious to what I'm asking about.

Toysrus sucks. They have been getting the White Movie Morpher across the west it seems, but it's not on their website. And whenever I call, I get the same rude responses and are completely oblivious to what I'm asking about.

Same here. I called just once but they went to check and said they had the green morpher (assuming the dragon ranger). Long story short, they basically said they are only getting the one they had in stock (which was the green ranger morpher). Bogus.

Plus they always damage ***** when they ship it anyways. I'll just keep checking in store over the next few weeks. I REALLY want that morpher! It's gorgeous. Not sure if I'm going to keep it NIB or display it with the others.

Same here. I called just once but they went to check and said they had the green morpher (assuming the dragon ranger). Long story short, they basically said they are only getting the one they had in stock (which was the green ranger morpher). Bogus.

Plus they always damage ***** when they ship it anyways. I'll just keep checking in store over the next few weeks. I REALLY want that morpher! It's gorgeous. Not sure if I'm going to keep it NIB or display it with the others.

My girl was getting it for me as a present for our anniversary. She's going to go there today, and probably everyday until it pops up.

I'm going to get a tanto stand, to display both the Dagger and Saba,

Speaking of TRU, legacy titanus is back to $149 on tru eBay store.

****!

Back