S.H. FiguArts Power Rangers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
leaked image of our first legacy 12" ranger

preorder__bandai_america_mighty_morphin_power_rangers__legacy_12_red_ranger_spandex_figure_1479907439_fd182edb.jpg

Just bought the RR helmet for $64 on Amazon

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Just got this and I really hope they continue with the other helmets. This thing is very very good. I have quite a few helmets in my collection and this one stands out. I'm not even the biggest Red Ranger fan, so I can imagine how happy I'd be to eventually get a Green helmet.

I don't know about you, but when I think Mastadon, I think about a shovel that throws a spiderweb.

Z4zAZD4.jpg

OQMDQSC.jpg

LPFNeEj.jpg

Kill me now.

sUi5jcP.jpg

I saw the full trailer and don't like how they are setting them up to be super human without their suits! Is the 12" ranger a for real thing?

That toy line does suck and its too plasticky

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, the movie toys really look like cheap figures you get from a happy meal, I really can't believe they were made by Bandai.

I got one, im not really a fan of the legacy movie morphers. I would of got them all if they each had their ninja coin, but they dont. But as we are getting the ninja coins in a pack of their own theres no incentive anymore to get the movie morphers. Though saying that i did get red because at that price even if i looked at it and put it on ebay i wouldnt be losing any money for seeing it in hand.

Also, as i didnt say and i didnt see it posted we will be getting the artisan Dragon Buckler and a Zyusuken from Tamashii nations ( i.e. we are getting a Japanese version of the legacy green ranger morpher in gold chrome, and we are getting a legacy dragon dagger with japanese sound effects and a stand )

Also, as i didnt say and i didnt see it posted we will be getting the artisan Dragon Buckler and a Zyusuken from Tamashii nations ( i.e. we are getting a Japanese version of the legacy green ranger morpher in gold chrome, and we are getting a legacy dragon dagger with japanese sound effects and a stand )

Have a link to this?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

The " reveal " i think is in about 4 days for the buckler so we have nothing but a shadowed image, but this is the Zyusouken

14721740-10154176614703983-3985756488754160937-n_orig.jpg

Back