S.H. FiguArts Power Rangers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was just gonna email u but see ur up to date with MMPR and DBZ. I was thinking the same think with the pose lol

Yeah, I couldn't resist dropping in with the reveal of Broly, A16, and FZ Dragon Ranger. Far too much awesome from BoJ in one sitting! lol.

I'm guessing his price will be in the range of $35-$50.

My original plans was to own only the Green and White Rangers. Now I want the whole team. These are awesome figures. Is amazon the best place to get them for the price?
8E7EB202-A262-4218-A2F7-0CECA546840D_zpskuopudfm.jpg

I've bought every one of the SHF figures from BBTS. Easy to get a pre-order from them and I have yet to have a bad experience after a good 5+ years buying from them. Can't go wrong!

Only problem with BBTS is that you get no warning on when you'll get charged.

I might order the Legacy Morpher tonight... might even get the Green/White ranger one too...

Only problem with BBTS is that you get no warning on when you'll get charged.

I might order the Legacy Morpher tonight... might even get the Green/White ranger one too...

Fair point. As long as I know I have the money ready, I don't mind the abruptness of it. What I enjoy most about BBTS is the ability to pre-order without being charged AND being able to cancel at a moment's notice.

Just one of the many places you can find the SHF figures, though.

Ordered the regular Morpher, I'll buy the Green/White next Friday and then the Dagger. Might as well since I got the other new toys.

Haha great to see ur jumping on the crazy bus lol

I've been wanting to get it for awhile, since they first came out and decided to just jump into it last night. Might as well get them before they exploded in price again since they re-released them.

I've been wanting to get it for awhile, since they first came out and decided to just jump into it last night. Might as well get them before they exploded in price again since they re-released them.

I feel ya, both morphers and dagger went up from the original suggested retail

I've bought every one of the SHF figures from BBTS. Easy to get a pre-order from them and I have yet to have a bad experience after a good 5+ years buying from them. Can't go wrong!

I do buy from them a lot but amazon still is cheaper, I was wondering if there is another place to get them cheaper.

Ordered the regular Morpher, I'll buy the Green/White next Friday and then the Dagger. Might as well since I got the other new toys.

Where are they available at retail? I thought they were sold out like the Legacy Megazord?

DSCF9971_zps6df5b51a.jpg

DSCF9972_zps9a5bcbdb.jpg

Got Super Akiba Red in the post today ( and i am waiting for Season 2 - Akiba Yellow & blue along with the tamashii akiba exclusive bases for the 3)

Hes a really cool figure for being ultra cheap (since i got him for £6 posted on a HLJ sale a few weeks back). Comes with the most hands ive ever seen a figure have.

DSCF9971_zps6df5b51a.jpg

DSCF9972_zps9a5bcbdb.jpg

Got Super Akiba Red in the post today ( and i am waiting for Season 2 - Akiba Yellow & blue along with the tamashii akiba exclusive bases for the 3)

Hes a really cool figure for being ultra cheap (since i got him for £6 posted on a HLJ sale a few weeks back). Comes with the most hands ive ever seen a figure have.

Awesome pick up and display bro, I also picked up that akiba red, no intention on collecting that series but couldn't pass up $6 haha

DRAGONZORD! Got this last night, very cool. Although there is some factory dings in the diecast frame, but no big deal.

EtmXbC8.jpg

I got the regular Morpher coming tomorrow.

Back