S.H. FiguArts Power Rangers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh ok cool, I just saw those numbers on the instructions and was like what's the difference, in the dragonzord

e6e8umev.jpg

Bummer; the top portion it's bent!!!

ejyzemas.jpg

Doesn't really matter I bent it back straight!

Sent from Le iPhone 5S using Tapatalk - now Free

Nice! I didn't get into the Legacy Collection too late. Just had to pay premium price for Megazord :(

I was lucky to find Legacy Megazord available at BBTS and put it in my pile o loot this week.

Last edited:
Glad I decided to hop on the Legacy train. I have the Megazord, Dragonzord, Dragon Dagger and both morphers. I'm not sure about the new figures seeing how I'm collecting the whole set of SHF figures, but you better believe I'm on board with Saba and the Tigerzord. Keep this line going!!!

Is Titanus anywhere to be seen? Maybe something at SDCC?

If these legacy figures are indeed proper representations of the movie suits with armor and coin on the front then im all for it, as long as they dont do their usual Bandai America thing and make them body builders.

A proper Saba may actually be what convinces me to buy a legacy prop other than the morpher.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

If these legacy figures are indeed proper representations of the movie suits with armor and coin on the front then im all for it, as long as they dont do their usual Bandai America thing and make them body builders.

A proper Saba may actually be what convinces me to buy a legacy prop other than the morpher.

you're setting yourself up for dissapointment, arn't ya?

i would actually buy a legit figure like this with the name and everything :lol
come on tamashii, just do it!

over-time-unofficial-sentai-akibaranger-2-05-db449a95-mkv_snapshot_15-49_2013-05-12_00-08-10.jpg

I know man, I know, im just holding out hope since the legacy line has become quite well known for making very accurate versions of the props and zords. I can dream blood! :lol

And here is the SDCC Exclusive:

It’s Morphin' Time! Tamashii Nations presents an exciting 2014 San Diego Comic Con exclusive from the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers series! Introducing the S.H.Figuarts Armored Black Ranger. Intricate attention to detail allows for a rare and exciting portrayal of the Armored Black Ranger! Fans of MMPR will remember Zack in the first season finale, "An Oyster Stew", donning the Dragon Shield and making a comeback from the Oysterizer’s attack, a scene that was created exclusively for Power Rangers. Additional accessories include the Power Axe, Thunder Slinger and Blade Blaster; as well as interchangeable hand parts (4 right, 3 left). Don’t miss out on this must have exclusive!

10422584_800176130001554_7764468460851903763_n.jpg
10468377_800176243334876_7811687611499873400_n.jpg

As cool as this is, I dont know how I feel about what is basically a recoloured armored red, who himself used parts from green. The QC alone might be bad let alone the value, due to so much reuse of the mold.

It is cool that the PR/sentai line has gotten so popular that they can make an exclusive for it.

Had a feeling this was the ex. With Def get. Woulda been cool if the shield was just removable on the green to just swap onto reg red or black

Had a feeling this was the ex. With Def get. Woulda been cool if the shield was just removable on the green to just swap onto reg red or black

In my opinion he should of came in a 2 pack with a shield less Green, but that's just me... I do hope we get to see some upcoming MMPR Figuarts since Bluefin said they want to expand the MMPR line like the DBZ line at Toyfair....

Back