S.H.Figuarts Marvel MCU General Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BBTS just emailed me that Ant-Man will arrive in the next 10 days, surely people will get him sooner and post pics/reviews soon enough, can't wait.

My black panther with rocks and ant-man with giant ant along with bulma just shipped from eknightmedia. Should get panther and bulma tomorrow and ants on Wednesday. Gotta say though my excitement for panther kinda waned after mafex’s reveal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My black panther with rocks and ant-man with giant ant along with bulma just shipped from eknightmedia. Should get panther and bulma tomorrow and ants on Wednesday. Gotta say though my excitement for panther kinda waned after mafex’s reveal.

Same, that Mafex version is kinda perfect, especially after seeing reviews of this BP Figuarts having rather limited articulation and no unmasked head. Still the figuarts looks great but Mafex may have them beat this time.

Same, that Mafex version is kinda perfect, especially after seeing reviews of this BP Figuarts having rather limited articulation and no unmasked head. Still the figuarts looks great but Mafex may have them beat this time.

Yea will probably end up selling my shf version once the Mafex arrives.

Yeah between the unmasked head and the much better proportions it’s actually no competition, I just wish it wasn’t coming out in August. Honestly Figuarts really dropped the ball on this Black Panther in my opinion, which is saying a lot coming from the guy who thinks the IW Cap is a really solid figure.

Got in Bucky. Not bad...nice to have a WS but hope SHF makes him in his original uniform someday.

Couple things with mine, the looking straight face looks a little wide to me and when the weapon is in his hand it is kinda loose - but shouldn't be a problem when he holds it with 2 hands.

Glad to have another Avenger!

SHF-Bucky.jpg

Just opened up my first two mk 7s, blown away, great articulation, proportions and accessories! Hope a third party does thighs and shoylders for a bare, stripped down version like hot toys did. So happy to have this, best one yet

Scarlet Witch will be next!

From the Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU) work group including "Avengers / Infinity War" which recorded a huge hit, "SHFiguarts Scarlet Witch (Avengers / Infinity War)" including the first show A lineup will be exhibited at once!

I wonder what they’ll try to bundle with her. Maybe flame effects like Dr. Strange or a flight stand?

I hope they'd do some effects specific to her that come with all versions, and then just pack a stand with her in the bluefin release.

SHFiguarts Scarlet Witch (Avengers / Infinity War) "and Tom Hiddleston's coming from" Marvell Cinematic Universe (MCU) work group including "Avengers / Infinity War" which recorded a huge hit We will exhibit numerous lineups including the first show such as 'SHFiguarts Loki (AVENGERS)' which is hot!

I didn't think much of the promo pics of this Hulk figure, however man does it look spectacular! It represents IW Hulk, but to me it also looks like comic Hulk! Must nab one.

Back