S.H.Figuarts Marvel MCU General Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Decided to recreate one of the most heart wrenching scenes from the movie.
20180919_162645-1.jpg
20180919_163219-1.jpg
Of course the ending got me too, but this was very powerful for me emotionally. The Vision has always been one of my faves.

IMG_6770.jpgIMG_6771.jpgIMG_6772.jpg
Pretty disappointed with the lack of articulation with the legs. The photo of the legs is pretty much the extent of their forward movement. Also, with my figure, the right knee piece comes off when you fully bend the leg.

Up close it does not look impressive, to say the least.

You sure there's no drop-down joints at the hips?

I kinda wish for a IW Groot with an arm accessory resembling the scene where he helps create Stormbreaker, and I was kind of surprised HT did not do this, or even Hasbro's ML.

I preordered war machine. He looks great, although I already had the first one which I love

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Def gonna need to get War Machine. Anyone else get any of these off Amazon? My pre-order for Wasp was just cancelled, Amazon said "due to lack of availability" which sounds like BS, I pre-ordered it the day they put it up, over a month ago and this doesn't even release for a few more months. They've done this to me a few times with figuarts and mezco figures.

Def gonna need to get War Machine. Anyone else get any of these off Amazon? My pre-order for Wasp was just cancelled, Amazon said "due to lack of availability" which sounds like BS, I pre-ordered it the day they put it up, over a month ago and this doesn't even release for a few more months. They've done this to me a few times with figuarts and mezco figures.

I would just order after it's released. Thanos was the only one I didn't see come into stock.

Back