S.H.Figuarts Marvel MCU General Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So Wasp's wings are considered a Tamashii Stage? I think that's the true topic of Figuarts getting greedy. Not Thor being a JE.

Wha? Where did you get that idea? The NA release will come with a Tamashii stage to bump the price up over $85, her wings are accessories, how did you confuse the two

The only bonus is if you had all Halls of Armor you'd have one to just put in there. But it might as well be a statue then.

thats not the only bonus, there are collectors who like to do multiple displays, scenes whatever, getting a whole figure helps us greatly

So the new upcoming nano set does come with Mark L figure..saw the preorder at BBTS for $94.99

So the new upcoming nano set does come with Mark L figure..saw the preorder at BBTS for $94.99

I saw someone point out, on the pics from the Bandai site there's extra text on photos without all blade arms and hammer legs, like leading to believe it's something like "use with your Mark 50" type of text. I'm worried this thing doesn't actually come with regular arms and legs. It's getting a US release so not worried on missing it but I wish they'd be clear with what comes inside.

What your paying for is the Mark 50 with the Nanoweapons attached and a base. It does not come with normal limbs or the cannons from the first version.

What your paying for is the Mark 50 with the Nanoweapons attached and a base. It does not come with normal limbs or the cannons from the first version.

Yes it does.

Iron-Man-Nano-Weapon-Set-010.jpg

Iron-Man-Nano-Weapon-Set-006.jpg

Iron-Man-Nano-Weapon-Set-009.jpg

Only the big cannon seems to be missing. It's actually a great set.

Yes it does.

Iron-Man-Nano-Weapon-Set-010.jpg

Iron-Man-Nano-Weapon-Set-006.jpg

Iron-Man-Nano-Weapon-Set-009.jpg

Only the big cannon seems to be missing. It's actually a great set.

The writing at the top of those images says other wise. BBTS says other wise.

This figure doesn't come with normal arms and legs or the nanoweapons from the first release.

Also this tweet from Tamashii:

https://twitter.com/t_features/status/1040090023612174336?s=21

Translated to:

Update!
"S.h.figuarts Iron Man Mark 50 Nano weapon set (Avengers/Infinity War)" was launched on September 14 (Fri) at the Soul Web shop!!
tamashii.jp/marvel/avenger… it can be exchanged with the limbs of the normal edition mark 50 on sale. #marvel #t_shf

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also this tweet from Tamashii:

https://twitter.com/t_features/status/1040090023612174336?s=21

Translated to:

Update!
"S.h.figuarts Iron Man Mark 50 Nano weapon set (Avengers/Infinity War)" was launched on September 14 (Fri) at the Soul Web shop!!
tamashii.jp/marvel/avenger… it can be exchanged with the limbs of the normal edition mark 50 on sale. #marvel #t_shf

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's a photo from a magazine there...looks like there will be an actual Expansion Pack...so you got:

-Original Mark 50 Release (Includes Figure)
-Mark 50 with Nano Weapons Set (Includes Figure)
-Expansion Pack of extra Nano Weapons/Accessories

There's a photo from a magazine there...looks like there will be an actual Expansion Pack...so you got:

-Original Mark 50 Release (Includes Figure)
-Mark 50 with Nano Weapons Set (Includes Figure)
-Expansion Pack of extra Nano Weapons/Accessories

That's the Hot Toys $240 Accessory set.

The writing at the top of those images says other wise. BBTS says other wise.

This figure doesn't come with normal arms and legs or the nanoweapons from the first release.

This is what I've surmised too which kind of sucks. I mean just release an accessory pack then for $30-40 instead of this or just include everything in one special release for like $100. It's just a ****** way to do it. Unless you want to display 2 Mk 50's, you're gonna have 3/4 of a body laying around that you couldn't even sell if you wanted to.

Back