S.H.Figuarts Marvel MCU General Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At this point, I would think the mark 1 is a definite. That would just be bad form for Bandai if they decide to leave people hanging like that. They should’ve actually released mark 1 this year to commemorate the first movie and marvel’s 10 year anniversary.

Btw, my LCS was having a sale today and I was able to score a mark 4 with hall of armor for $82. I was gonna wait till the price comes down but this is already pretty comparable to other armors at current prices.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice, yeah I'm not in at $115 each but $70-85 range and I am in. I don't mind the waiting game on Amazon or those great B&N coupons once in a while.

I'm not too fond of shf iron man figs, however this MVII looks pretty good.

G9xAVYq.jpg

Credzj2.jpg

Hope SHF will create Thor Infinity War version..
Hope if that happen,they won't make it so bad like their first version..
Look so bad @.@

If anybody have news about thor please post here :)

Hope SHF will create Thor Infinity War version..
Hope if that happen,they won't make it so bad like their first version..
Look so bad @.@

If anybody have news about thor please post here :)

I'm actually surprised they showed characters like Black Widow and Bucky before Thor!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HFyk6gcHnA

MUST WATCH! the update from the Bandai Official account.

Finally, they release the Captain America secret weapon.
And its little bit disapointed for me.
What do you think?

The description on the website said he comes with option parts, besides the hands. I'm guessing the spear isn't the only thing he comes with. Probably also includes the shields.

Yes the iconic Captain America's weapon ! Shiel... Spears of Corvus Glaive ...

And the spears isn't even legit, where's the other side of the weapon?

But worse ... there'll be no SHF Corvus Glaive ..? :(

Sh Figuarts infinity war Thor, Falcon and War Machine has been announced on My figure collection !

"すでに発売&発表済みのアイテムはもちろん
「ファルコン」、「ソー」、「ウォーマシン」、「ハルク」などの試作も公開!" prototypes were exposed (but no pictures yet ..)

Fantastic! I am really liking the idea of having a Figuarts avengers squad. A Hot Toys squad is just too expensive and takes up too much space. I can live with one or two Hot Toys figures and the Figuarts colllection.

Fantastic! I am really liking the idea of having a Figuarts avengers squad. A Hot Toys squad is just too expensive and takes up too much space. I can live with one or two Hot Toys figures and the Figuarts colllection.

That was basically my thought, but seeing the prices on Hot Toys skyrocketing made it easier to dump them, and go all in on Figuarts for my Marvel needs. Can't go cold turkey on Star Wars Hot Toys though! I gots to get me ROTS Kenobi, Anakin, and ROTJ Luke, maybe TLJ Rey if I can manage it.

Hearing alotta complaints the Cap doesn't come with a shield.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Hearing alotta complaints the Cap doesn't come with a shield.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Yeah, it doesn't. I really don't understand why they opted to include Corvus Glaive's weapon over the shields or even Proxima Midnight's weapon.

5F62C586-672E-40FE-860F-F8FA80A82204.jpeg
A10_FD885_C687_4_B85_8_CD3_2_A4_B5_BD6_DB3_B.png" alt="A10_FD885_C687_4_B85_8_CD3_2_A4_

Hi everyone, newbie here
I bought the captain america infinity war and posted to my IG
Please follow me @mingtoyshk

Iron spider will be posted today later!

Attachments

• B6B090C1-03A7-4056-BE16-EC087B069B28.jpg
    B6B090C1-03A7-4056-BE16-EC087B069B28.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 146
Back