S.H.Figuarts Marvel MCU General Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't keep up with SHF releases at all and Spider-Man was a total impulse buy, so I was a little disappointed at first to learn that he's been out in Japan forever and I probably got ripped off paying for the wall set.

Then I got to posing him, and became very grateful for that wall ��

d9ada94eeeb67a755466eb09a65b7b33.jpg

08900f6b1fd5dac157f03714f608a52a.jpg

7f90204e3dbe4cca8ce11327ace04e7d.jpg

As much as I hope Mezco's can do things like this, I kind of doubt it.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Great photos!

If you pay attention to Japanese websites like amiami.com, Nippon-yasan.com, hlj.com, etc. They usually have all these figures for preorder and you can skip the accessories.

You will pay a little for international shipping though!

Star Lord basically came out to the same price for the Bluefin release, so I decided to wait for that. I got Rocket from NY on Monday and luckily Bluefin had Star Lord for sale early at NYCC. The explosions are kinda cool, but I wouldn’t have paid extra for them if it was cheaper to buy from Japan.
ea3e64b67e079e3cfc81d0ba92e368e1.jpg

c7a563aa76d3947d50e42b5655836903.jpg

da2e5e664f5fe275b5cebf663bffac1e.jpg

e42b73e8286311f8f5b64e9485dadcbd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great pics and nice set up ryanhalo798!

I wasn't too keen on the pink explosions, but they actually don't look that bad.

I'm waiting for mine, but it's almost like another HT Drax issue, when will we be able to complete the whole team!?? And I hope they make a GOTG1 Groot

Great pics and nice set up ryanhalo798!

I wasn't too keen on the pink explosions, but they actually don't look that bad.

I'm waiting for mine, but it's almost like another HT Drax issue, when will we be able to complete the whole team!?? And I hope they make a GOTG1 Groot
Hate to break it to you but according to Adam Newman, an sh figuarts rendition of the entire Gotg is not very likely to happen. At least from what I hear through daredevil19.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Hate to break it to you but according to Adam Newman, an sh figuarts rendition of the entire Gotg is not very likely to happen. At least from what I hear through daredevil19.

Did not know that - indeed....bad news :gah: disappointed, but not too surprised.

What's the reasoning from, was it posted anywhere? I'm sorry I don't know Adam Newman or daredevil19.

What's the reasoning from, was it posted anywhere? I'm sorry I don't know Adam Newman or daredevil19.

Daredevil19 is a Toy reviewer on YouTube and he supposedly was able to ask some questions to tamashii nations representative Adam Newman. He asked Adam if they we’re going to get the rest of the gotg and he said no because gotg is not popular enough in Japan. You can watch the video here.

https://youtu.be/WHGKUxubI6A

No winter soldier, no adult groot gamora or drax. But they can make hawkeye.

Adam Newman is one of the prime US Tamashii Nations representatives. Really nice guy who understands the fans and patiently answers TONS of questions. His job probably just got lots busier now that Tamashii is VASTLY expanding their Western presence with a Marvel and DC stuff.

He used to just answer a lot of Dragon Ball questions! :lol

Ended up trading my Star Lord for a Mezco SDCC Deadpool. After a few minutes out of the box I decided it just wasn't for me.

Daredevil19 is a Toy reviewer on YouTube and he supposedly was able to ask some questions to tamashii nations representative Adam Newman. He asked Adam if they we’re going to get the rest of the gotg and he said no because gotg is not popular enough in Japan. You can watch the video here.

Balls! What?! not even Gamora or Drax! Geesh I was thinking they'd at least finish the team. Dang if I had known that I would not have bought SL or Rocket. :banghead

I guess I shouldn't hold out for a SHF Yondo either...damn!

Also probably wouldn't have bought Star lord and rocket, probably should have known better though based on the past

Finally caved in and bought 5 of the Hall of Armors from the Tamashi website. Don’t ship until March but they look great.

Stupid amazon keeps shipping me damaged boxes, the shipping box is fine but the product is far from mint. Luckily they have a good return/replacement system. Probably just gonna buy the Japanese versions instead now, to avoid amazon.

Back